We're Off!

DisneyLisa

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Our suitcases are all packed, I just picked DD up from school and we're ready to go. Problem is...we don't have to leave for the airport until 3pm :eek:. There I was in a state of panic first thing this morning thinking I was so unorganized & now I'm sitting here wondering what to do for the next 4 1/2 hours. :teeth: Guess I'll just have to do that last minute housework I was hoping I wouldn't have time for. :(

Anyway, I'll have my digital camera and laptop with me so I'm hoping to post during our trip (CSR has High Speed now :)) ...just don't expect highly entertaining posts like the ones Cass wrote. ;)

Have a nice week everyone...I know we will. I'll try to bring some warm Florida sunshine back with us.

TTFN :Pinkbounc

Have a great time and enjoy every magical pixie dust moment!

Sandra
:wave:

P.S. 51 days for us!!!

Have a magical trip DisneyLisa! Wish I was going too!!

rhonda

and yes please bring back the warmth!LOL

Safe trip!

Scratch
pirate:

Have a great trip Lisa! We'll be looking forward to your trip reports! :wave2:

:wave:

Have fun! Let you lime green shine!

I should have stayed at CSR, I couldn't get connectted to do trip reports at the CBR.

I know I'm a little late in posting this and you're probably 30,000 ft above the sky as I type this, but I hope you have the best time ever Susan!(oops I mean Lisa)!!!:wave2: ::MickeyMo

I am posting late too so I have missed you and you are on your way.

Have an incredible holiday :) Post and say hi to us if you get the chance.

:wave2:

>>^..^<<

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter