We're Still Hungry! A DDW July Getaway - 8/5 Complete!

Have a great time. I'm looking forward to the reviews. I picked Artist Point for our first night dinner on our next trip, so I am especially looking forward to that one!

WooHoo, count me in! :cool1: Can't wait to hear all about it. :thumbsup2
Thanks for joining in! I'm hoping to share many positive experiences with you. :goodvibes

Have a great time. I'm looking forward to the reviews. I picked Artist Point for our first night dinner on our next trip, so I am especially looking forward to that one!
Thanks so much! I really hope you have a great meal at Artist Point. As of now, it would be my top recommendation, and unless something dramatic happens, I think it'll remain my favorite. :)

I'm so excited to see your choices. Can't wait to see what you try at Saana, which is a favorite of mine.

Have a wonderful trip!

Awesome! I love your reviews! Can't wait :wave2:
Thanks so much! I'm glad you like the reviews, and I can't wait to get started soon. :goodvibes

I'm so excited to see your choices. Can't wait to see what you try at Saana, which is a favorite of mine.

Have a wonderful trip!
Thanks for joining in! I'm looking forward to returning to Sanaa - there are some relatively new menu items that sound great. :thumbsup2

I hope you are having a wonderful time! I can't wait to hear about it! :)
Thanks so much! Just taking a break before dinner (in a surprise location), but I can definitely say it's been great so far. :goodvibes

Yum! So excited. Let the drooling begin!

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android
There will be plenty worth drooling over! :thumbsup2

Have a wonderful, yummy trip, so jealous ;)
Thanks so much! Looking forward to sharing some of the yumminess with you. :)

Brief update: some plans ended up changing at the last minute. Last night, we decided to drop Artist Point :-)scared1:), and San Angel Inn was also cancelled (although I still want to try it in the future).

In terms of food, there have been a few minor disappointments, but also some true standouts. I can't wait to start the reviews in a few days!

Brief update: some plans ended up changing at the last minute. Last night, we decided to drop Artist Point :-)scared1:), and San Angel Inn was also cancelled (although I still want to try it in the future).

In terms of food, there have been a few minor disappointments, but also some true standouts. I can't wait to start the reviews in a few days!

Wait...you dropped Artist Point?!?! :eek: Who are you and what did you to our beloved Disney Dining Reporter, DonaldDoleWhip??? :lmao:

Oh my, the suspense is going to kill me. :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter