We're Still Hungry! A DDW July Getaway - 8/5 Complete!

I'm totally ok with you skipping San Angel Inn but Artists Point! :sad1: Actually, you'll just have to go there again and give us your trusty review! :thumbsup2

Looking forward to hearing all about it..... :goodvibes

Wait...you dropped Artist Point?!?! :eek: Who are you and what did you to our beloved Disney Dining Reporter, DonaldDoleWhip??? :lmao:

Oh my, the suspense is going to kill me. :crazy2:
Don't worry, it must be a temporary glitch on my part. :lmao: It's okay though, the replacement was worth it. :goodvibes

Alright! So excited for your new set of reviews! Looking forward to hearing all about your trip! :thumbsup2
Can't wait to get started soon! I wish I could write my reviews right now (while waiting in line at the DHS entrance), but sadly the pics aren't uploaded yet. :confused3

Can't wait for your reviews! And also shocked you dropped Artist Point!!!
In this case, I'm actually glad we dropped AP, but I'm sure we'll be missing it dearly by our next trip. Oh well - we don't regret it! :upsidedow

I'm totally ok with you skipping San Angel Inn but Artists Point! :sad1: Actually, you'll just have to go there again and give us your trusty review! :thumbsup2

Looking forward to hearing all about it..... :goodvibes
Artist Point should definitely be on the list for next time (whenever that is). :goodvibes

I'm going to start making up things and see if I'm right!! :rotfl2:

You finally found the perfect server at Narcoosee's and didn't want any other meals other than dining there? :upsidedow

Or maybe V&A was calling your name?? I can't wait for you to spill your guts!! :hyper:

Trying to think what they would abandon AP for - probably only Yachtsman or HBD. Maybe the Dine with an Imagineer at HBD? Or one final meal at Cali Grill just in case it is changed beyond recognition after the refurb?

I'm in, looking for some great reviews! :happytv:
Thanks for joining in! I can't wait for your reviews as well! :goodvibes

I'm going to start making up things and see if I'm right!! :rotfl2:

You finally found the perfect server at Narcoosee's and didn't want any other meals other than dining there? :upsidedow

Or maybe V&A was calling your name?? I can't wait for you to spill your guts!! :hyper:
No V&A for us - we didn't bring the right clothes. :laughing: Narcoossee's is on the right track, but not quite (we did eat there on the first night as planned). This is going to be an interesting situation to explain. ;)

Trying to think what they would abandon AP for - probably only Yachtsman or HBD. Maybe the Dine with an Imagineer at HBD? Or one final meal at Cali Grill just in case it is changed beyond recognition after the refurb?
While we love Yachtsman and HBD, neither one was the replacement for Artist Point. In addition, we ended up not having a full meal at Cali Grill either (although I went to the lounge to try a certain dish). In terms of dining arrangements, this trip has been full of unexpected twists. ::yes::

I'm in too! I'm so glad that we can all live vicariously through you! ;) I'm so excited to hear about your latest round of dining. I just ended up adding one more day to our next trip in August so you know what that means...one more day to add an ADR or two :banana: So I'm on pins and needles waiting for your reports!

I'm so excited for your reviews and all the twists and turns your meals took!

we are all on the edge of our seats .......... can't wait to read your reviews :goodvibes

I'll stop bothering you with more lame guesses! I don't want to spoil the surprise! :rotfl2: But I am sooo looking forward to what you did and where you ate. :scratchin

I'm in too! I'm so glad that we can all live vicariously through you! ;) I'm so excited to hear about your latest round of dining. I just ended up adding one more day to our next trip in August so you know what that means...one more day to add an ADR or two :banana: So I'm on pins and needles waiting for your reports!
We're home now! So that means I can finally start uploading my pics to photobucket and get started on reviews. :thumbsup2

I'm so excited for your reviews and all the twists and turns your meals took!
I'm excited to share not only the twists and turns, but also the meals that went exactly as planned (such as The Wave and Narcoossee's). :goodvibes

we are all on the edge of our seats .......... can't wait to read your reviews :goodvibes
I'm so excited to start sharing our experiences! Hopefully you'll feel some of the surprise that we felt as this trip unfolded. :upsidedow

I'll stop bothering you with more lame guesses! I don't want to spoil the surprise! :rotfl2: But I am sooo looking forward to what you did and where you ate. :scratchin
In some ways, it won't be too surprising. In other ways, your jaw will drop. :p

Tick tock... get to uploading lassie! (laddie? Not sure I guess I've assumed you are female. :confused3) Anyhoo.... We're waiting. :upsidedow

Tick tock... get to uploading lassie! (laddie? Not sure I guess I've assumed you are female. :confused3) Anyhoo.... We're waiting. :upsidedow
Laddie would be correct! :) That's what I get for basing my username on my favorite Disney character & snack, instead of something that actually describes me. :lmao:

First review is almost done! :thumbsup2

On another note: I've decided to make my pics slightly smaller, to somewhat reduce the issue of pics taking up too much space on the screen. Hopefully they're still big enough to drool over. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter