What’s on your menu for the 4th of july!?

hey my hot dogs and lobster was awesome! i am glad that your lunchable was good.

OMG Shelley, that sounds so good!!!!!!! :)

I did the broccoli salad, it was a HUGE hit. I had people asking me how to make it, one lady has a potluck this week and she was going to take it with her. :)

We had BBQd oysters, ribs, my salad, potato salad, baked beans and 3 kinds of dessert. LOL fruit tart, apple pie and red velvet cake. We also had margaritas and wine. :) Unfortunately the fog came in and we couldn't see the fireworks so we had to watch them on TV. But we had a GREAT time and ate lots of really good food. :)

OMG Shelley, that sounds so good!!!!!!! :)

I did the broccoli salad, it was a HUGE hit. I had people asking me how to make it, one lady has a potluck this week and she was going to take it with her. :)

We had BBQd oysters, ribs, my salad, potato salad, baked beans and 3 kinds of dessert. LOL fruit tart, apple pie and red velvet cake. We also had margaritas and wine. :) Unfortunately the fog came in and we couldn't see the fireworks so we had to watch them on TV. But we had a GREAT time and ate lots of really good food. :)

your dinner sounds really yummy!

you should try the pie! its is sooo easy and people go crazy for it! i always make 2, b/c people always come back for 2nds!! :dance3:

Oh trust me Shelley, I will be making that! If I'd seen it before the 4th I would have made it for that. :)

for my next dinner party i am going to buy lunchables and put the cheese and the crackers and meat on a platter for everyone and tell them that i cut all the meat and cheese to perfection!! lol lol j/k shelly!

check this out, i MADE this for 4th of jully!! its a table runner... got the idea from better homes and gardens mag!

wqq746.jpg

Funball that's cute, it's just napkins right? What a fun idea!!

Yes just napkins, I used dinner size, but they said cocktail works too! Anyhow the directions were to do opposite sides of the napkin or create an effect but alternate the colors and or sides of napkins. And then tape them together, then flip it over an you have table runner! I only had two sides the stripped and the other one with the stars, so I just made sure they faced different ways etc! it was easy. And then I taped it to the table with sup clear tape so as not to see the tape!

That is so cute and such a great way to use up old napkins! I'm so stealing that! LOL

and you can use different colors and patters, to alternate! but only the paper nakpins it works on!!

steal away !! it aint my idea!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter