What’s for Dinner Tonight?

Even better when Publix has a BOGO !!! Chicken is our favorite

we never have bogo sales on them :( but they still sell for a decent price and are an easy meal. i will say that the boston market brand is pretty comparable quality wise so i price check between the two.

This week every night was so busy there was a lot of sandwich and random leftover dinners. Last night I thawed out 2 containers of crushed tomatoes from my garden and made a meat sauce with some campanelle. Looking for some inspiration for tonight.

This week every night was so busy there was a lot of sandwich and random leftover dinners. Last night I thawed out 2 containers of crushed tomatoes from my garden and made a meat sauce with some campanelle. Looking for some inspiration for tonight.
Isn’t it lovely eating garden fresh tomatoes in the middle of the winter? 😎

My well pump is acting up and the guy can't get here till tomorrow to help so I guess I'll be going out diner style for a couple meals until then.

DH and I both had fairly big lunches (for us) so I think just soup for dinner (and I say "just soup" because it will be from a can). Tomato for me (made with milk) and chicken and rice for DH. I'll probably get real fancy and make texas toast as well in the air fryer LOL.

I’ve some leftovers of the Chinese style soup I made yesterday so it’s back on the menu tonight. Not enough liquid left so adding some boxed chicken broth and the udon noodles I didn’t use yesterday.

Chinese seafood take out!

I made potato pancakes for lunch… decided to take it easy tonight.

My well pump is acting up and the guy can't get here till tomorrow to help so I guess I'll be going out diner style for a couple meals until then.

on a saturday??? o_O you are fortunate to have such a benevolent well pump person-they are rare and special tradespeople who deserve great honor and respect😍

hope all is well with it, always scary when something acts up. we had a nasty chunk of dirt and sand get tangled in ours a few years ago (you do not want to see what happens to a washing machine that gets sand pulled IN through the water supply:crazy2:). thinking positive thoughts for you!

on a saturday??? o_O you are fortunate to have such a benevolent well pump person-they are rare and special tradespeople who deserve great honor and respect😍

hope all is well with it, always scary when something acts up. we had a nasty chunk of dirt and sand get tangled in ours a few years ago (you do not want to see what happens to a washing machine that gets sand pulled IN through the water supply:crazy2:). thinking positive thoughts for you!
Yes, he's a long time friend and helping me out on his own time. I realize just how darn lucky I am to have him in my life. :)

Hopefully nothing too serious. So far it seems it will more than likely just need a new pump. At least that's what I'm hoping for.

DH and I had a date night at home tonight. I did a charcuterie board for 2 which we are while clearing off the DVR. He’s upgrading the cable boxes so anything we want to watch needs to be watched in the next few days.

I took protein out of the freezer to defrost but decided I wanted “comfort food” from the pantry instead.
It started out being macaroni salad and roasted chicken thighs and somehow became tuna macaroni salad with broccoli florets and peas for that true everything in one dish meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter