What’s for Dinner Tonight?

Time to start eating the freezer contents down. Won’t know what I’m eating until later this afternoon when we are finished re organizing the space.

Pondering something nutritious and filling. Not sure yet. Need some things satisfying but won’t kill the calories!

We are finishing off some Italian food we ordered Sunday night when our college kids and a couple of friends were here. This is the 3rd night for DH, me and our high schooler. We love the food and I like the break from cooking, but I will be glad to have it gone. We had pizza, pasta with vodka sauce and a Greek salad with chicken.

I realized I needed to eat up some of the ratatouille I made last August with goods from the farmers’ market.
Reheated it and incorporated it into an omelet with a bit of Parmesan cheese sprinkled atop.
Had a cup of carrot purée to start.
For dessert fruit with ricotta. Seems like the soda want is over thank goodness. Had a bottle of club soda w/ dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter