• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

What’s for Dinner Tonight?

Not sure about dinner, but I know exactly what I'll be having for lunch for the next week or so. I've got pounds and pounds of Easter ham left over and I'll be packing sandwiches. DH really dislikes left-overs and I've already re-purposed it once into a pasta dish for guests last night. I may get away with serving ham and eggs in a few days but that'll be the very outside limit of his tolerance. I don't find ham to freeze very well so I hope I can mow it down before it spoils.

Tonight we are having hotdogs and snappys for dinner. Not my favorite but DD and I found the snappys on sale and it is DS day off and hotdogs are one of the few things that I cook that he eats.

Tonight we are having hotdogs and snappys for dinner. Not my favorite but DD and I found the snappys on sale and it is DS day off and hotdogs are one of the few things that I cook that he eats.
What is a snappy? I have not heard of them. Thanks!

Wegmans started in Rochester NY that is only about an hour away
I first heard about Wegman's when we camped upstate🙂
Arrival day we went food shopping and you better get it right as from there it was often walk or boat-in sites with limited or no car access. We stayed at DEC and NYSP properties around the Thousand and Finger Islands predominately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter