What are the Universal "Must-Have" Snacks?

Thank you so much, disneyjr77!! We'll have to try it on this trip now that I know it's safe!

You're welcome! Have a great trip :):) to clarify, i don't have a peanut allergy it's just tree nuts. Hopefully someone can verify the peanut portion of it. I didn't taste or see even the slightest bit of peanuts when we had ours, it's your standard krispy kreme type donut with frosting on top yummmmmmmmm

I liked the butterbeer softserve in Diagon Alley. It was a bit aggravating that they didn't have it at Hogsmead as well. I also had the frozen butterbeer. It was okay for an Icee but when its 3 dollars more than a normal Icee, I can do without it.

We never ended up getting the big pink doughnut but my son did get the doughnut sundae. He wasn't super crazy about it. I also got a flaming Moe. The cup is nice but 9 dollars for orange soda is a bit much. IMHO all and all the snacks are better at Universal than Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter