What are your favorite clubs at Downtown Disney?

drenkey

Mouseketeer
I'd like to hear what your favorite clubs at Downtown Disney/Pleasure Island are and why. My friends, DH, and I will be at WDW from November 27-December 4 so we'll want to go out to party at least once while we're there.

Thanks for your suggestions! :Pinkbounc

Adventurer's Club! Kungaloosh! :jester:

I could spend all night at this place ... the characters are a hoot, the interaction is terrific, you have bar stools that the bartender can make go up or down, and above all you have the goddess Babylonia! Add to this different shows, great drinks, and take-home items and you have a fantastic place.

Take a guess as to my favorite!

If you go to the Adventurers Club and nothing seems to be happening, take a seat and hang around for awhile...something will happen.

We LOVE the Adventurer's Club!!! It's always fun - we love the CM interaction, the shows, the drinks, the atmosphere.
I went to Mannequins once in 1998, and was BORED. Lots of people dressed up, dancing to boring music that sounded like one looooooong song. I honestly couldn't tell when they switched from one to another, not b/c the mixing was so good, but b/c they all sounded alike. Kind of neat that the dance floor spins, though...
Cheers!
Heather P

Do any of you Adventurer's Club fans know of websites that have photos of the Adventurer's Club and/or its characters? :D

Another vote for the Adventurer's Club!! DH has a link to a site with pics. He's not available to ask right now, but I'll get it and post later.

MysticDDA,

Thanks for posting the Adventurer's Club link. It's exactly what we wanted to see! :Pinkbounc

The Adventurers Club is such a riot! We went for the first time this past week, and it was so much fun.
The comedy club is also hilarious. And the others are fun, depending on what type of music you like.

Another suggestion...Jellyrolls on the Boardwalk. I know it's not on PI, but it was the most fun club we went to. It has two guys on stage playing the piano, taking requestes, and playing fun songs. While we were there, they played everything from Grease to AC/DC to the chicken dance to Springsteen. The crowd sings along, and it's just a lot of fun.

Another Vote for the Adventurers Club! ;) I took my DH there in June, and HE even Liked it!;)

you're of the "shy persuasion"!! Do CM put pressure on you to participate? What if you just want to enjoy watching?? I know DH would die if he had to participate! LOL

I also vote for the Adventureres Club along with a stop at the Comedy Club.

You can never Kungaloosh too much !!!!!!

My 3 favorite WDW clubs are the Comedy Club, Jellyrolls and the Adventurers Club. All 3 are great fun.

I am kind of shy too - but I also love the Adventure Club - I don't think I have been bother - just say no thanks and don't sit at the bar.

Oh gosh another vote here for The Adventurers - it's a riot!!

I also enjoy The Comedy Store.

Still haven't been to JellyRolls but heard it's very good.

We went to the Adventurer's Club last Sunday. We got there late, but it was a riot! We found an undiscovered jewel! We are wanting to go back to WDW just to spend more time there!

Kungaloosh!

Big Fun at the Comedy Warehouse!

Depending on your tolerance of innuendo you can decide which show to attend. The later it gets the bawdier the act becomes.

Be warned, Thursday is the "unofficial" cast night, it gets really interesting on those nights...

Tanya and I are Warehouse addicts, usually see 4 of the 5 shows each night during our trips...

Have a blast! :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter