What are your favorite clubs at Downtown Disney?

I must be the only person that really doesn't "get" the Adventurer's Club. We'll try again in December to get enlightened, but won't hold my breath. We do love the Comedy Warehouse, though. We'll be trying JellyRolls this time around, too.

Did you go to the show in the library? My sister had the same feeling you did, turns out she sat around, enjoyed the ambiance, but didn't know about going into the library. We're doing that in October!!

I agree with everone here that AC is the best, most original idea on PI, but if it is your first time to PI, do keep in mind that this is not a dance club.

I like Comedy Warehouse, but I've never been to the Adventurers Club....may have to remedy that next month :)

My husband and I enjoy spending the evening at the Adventurer's Club. It's a fun and <b>smokefree</b> environment. It's the only reason we go to PI.

I understand that the Comedy Warehouse is really a lot of fun too, I think I will try to visit there during DISCON, just to see for myself.

Adventurers Club hands down...Although after you go a few times you know the whole speil... I did go to someof the other clubs and I felt weird going and dancing alone...

The Adventurers Club is great fun and not to be missed! Our favorite. The rest of the family votes the Comedy Club a close second ( and I had a great time also). I have not had the chance to try Jellyrolls, but I LOVE the theme. Hopefully on our next trip ...!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter