What are your "must-do" table services (not buffet or AYCTE)

Something about Chefs de France... the atmosphere is wonderful. We usually go to Epcot on arrival night and eat there so this has a special feeling for us.

Some of the best food for us has been Yak and Yeti, Skipper Canteen, Citricos, Tokyo Dining, Tutto Italia, and Boatwrights at Port Orleans (what a surprise that was!)

Via Napoli - Great with kids and the pizza is great.
Le Cellier - Wife is obsessed with the mushroom risotto
The Wave - Just started going here our last few trips, never had a bad meal.
Here's another vote for The Wave! Also have to do Homecomin' in Disney Springs each visit - my kids love the fried chicken and my hubby and I love the moonshine flights :)
Does The Wave accept DDP? If so, is it 1 credit or 2?

I looked online but could not tell on my phone.

thanks!

Yachtsman Steakhouse
Tiffins

Now that we can pop over to Disney On the spur of the moment sometimes we just go for some dinner & atmosphere.
We recently ate at Raglan Road
Chef Art Smiths
Wine Bar George

Our non-buffet must do is definitely Teppan Edo. It is the favorite of all my family and that’s saying a lot since most are very picky (the reason we do mostly buffets- something for everyone).

Homecomin', Raglan Road, JIKO, California Grill, Grand Floridian Cafe, The Wave are the ones that come immediately to mind that are not buffets.

Liberty Tree Tavern for sure ! This is the second time we have eaten here once for lunch and once for dinner .. both times very good but the dinner was amazing ! The all you can eat aspect is great with a delicious salad to start ! The pot roast is my favorite and the sides are so yummy and comforting! We had a earlier dinner at 4 but it was the perfect time for us to take a break have a glass of wine and really fill our bellies !

We avoid eating in MK, will go to Whispering Canyon or Grand Floridian Cafe instead.
La Hacienda or Spice Road Table in Epcot.
Brown Derby Lounge in Hollywood Studios, but it's not on the dining plan, you just walk in.
Yak and Yeti, or go over to AKL for Sanaa at Animal Kingdom.
Raglan Road and Boathouse in Disney Springs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter