Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Green

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Yellow

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

Votes: 10 8.8%

• Total voters
My next car will probably be my last. I am hoping to get a yellow one, but not many models come in yellow.

I just got a new car on Saturday, it’s called eternal blue which I guess is kind of a medium blue. It’s the first blue car I’ve owned. My last one was black.

I just got a new car on Saturday, it’s called eternal blue which I guess is kind of a medium blue. It’s the first blue car I’ve owned. My last one was black.
Saturday must have been the day to pick up new vehicles.

Currently have 2 reds, 1 copper and 1 grey. Oh, and a yellow golf cart.
I asked for a golf cart for my birthday. I hope I get it, but I've been asking pretty consistently for about 5-6 years now.

It's more of a joke though, but I still want one

My car is "pearl white multicoat" and my husband's car is "midnight silver metallic" which is a charcoal grey with blue metallic flake. Originally he wanted the blue, but I talked him into the grey because I loved it. Little that I knew at the time, I would soon buy the same car and I had to choose a color. I didn't want the same color - a little too matchy-matchy for me - so I went with the white.

I chose grey, but mine is a dark grey, not a silver at all. Color is very important to me. I am starting to think about getting a new car and I would like it to be white. I would love a dark purple car but there are not many of those.

I voted for Gray, but really it's kind of a grayish brown. I'm pretty sure all 2020 Honda Odysseys are the same color as mine :-) I see my exact same van everywhere.

The color is called Sea Glass Pearl and it’s an aqua color. That’s how she got the name Ariel.

I've had four cars since 1974. Baby Blue. Light Metallic Blue, Silver. Silver No big deal to me

My wife, HAD to have a brown (Brownstone is what Toyota calls it) Camry. There were two in the western United States on dealer lots. It was a 2020 color only. Not very popular. Salesman made the comment that he didn't see why Toyota felt the need to offer that color.

White. Which I normally hate, I wanted red or black. But it was lightly used, got an incredible deal on it, and it's a pearlescent white with a blue interior and a sun/moon roof, so it actually looks really cool.

My current car is blue, and it’s the first blue car I ever owned in my life. All the cars before that were some shade of green. But, that’s actually not very many cars because I drive them until they die. My current car has almost 100,000 miles on it and it replaced a car that had 140,000 miles. Before that I had one that went for 170,000 and I only replaced it because I got creamed by a tourist on I-4 and insurance wouldn't pay to repair it. Take good care of your car, and it will take good care of you

I despise white cars. I just got a used Trax a few days ago...it's white :confused3
I'm a white car hater too. When we were buying our new van back in September, I told the salesman that my only "must haves" were leather seats and that the exterior was NOT white.
I avoided white cars all my life, my reasons being that (a) they are boring, and (b) they are less visible in snow.
But then my Dad was thinking of getting rid of his well-cared for white Chevy Equinox, and I told him we'd buy it off him!
So we have the white one, which is a bit big (and white) for me, but I love it anyhow.
I answered yellow on the survey though, b/c the one I drive most is yellow. Sadly, it's not the nice gold that was traded in for it, but it's the taxicab yellow shade that was available for a good deal. I put up with the color, but I've learned that there are some drivers out there who really have issues with taxis, b/c I've never encountered so many outright mean maneuvers by my fellow drivers before I got this car. It's the one DD might end up taking to college one day, but I'm tempted to get it painted first so she doesn't have to deal with the nuts.

We like burgundy and have waited for the right color to come in stock. The salesman tried to get us to buy a white model he had in stock, but we keep our cars for several years and I wanted what I wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter