What Disney Movie That You Love Do You Think Is The Most Underated?

i don't think hercules or mulan get the credit they deserve (as others have said) my pick is atlantis-i don't think anyone even saw it. i was a big fan :)

I agree, I owed a copy of Mulan before I had kids and still love to watch it.

My list:
Ratatouille
Atlantis
Fox and the Hound
Hercules
The Rescuers
Pete's Dragon
Bedknobs & Broomsticks
& the Herbie movies

Atlantis, Hercules, Mulan and Enchanted are all fabulous movies that I think are underrated :)

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I totally agree with Atlantis! I watched it last night for the first time in years and it was just as good as I remember!
I've also always thought that Hunchback doesn't get the attention it deserves.

Atlantis, def. The Mike Mignola art is amazing (he writes/draws Hellboy. Look for the square fingers, that's his style), Hunchback, Make Mine Music, Melody Time, Cinderella (how many have actually seen the original?), Sleeping Beauty, Mr. Toad and Ichabod Crane, Meet the Robinsons (!! I always cry at the end), Princess and the Frog (Ray!!!), and Bambi.

Of the live-actions, I really like Hayley Mills movies like The Moonspinners and Summer Magic (Ugly Bug Ball anyone?). I would really like to see the DVD release of the Horsemasters, which was a two parter on Wonderful World of Color. But that's just me. :)

I love the Hunchback. It would be one of my favorite movies of all time if not for those annoying gargoyles.

Emperor's New Groove is probably the funniest Disney, I love that one too.

But for the most underrated, I vote for A Goofy Movie. Seriously funny with a lot of heart and a classic character that doesn't get to the big screen very often. :thumbsup2

Voigan said:
Hercules:
I admit that the plot is a bit formulaic but the characters of Phil, Hades, and Meg more than make up for it. Also, even though the movie pretty much ignores Greek mythology except for the characters, I love all the little references to it like Phil warning Herc not to hit his head on the prow of the Argo and complaining about Achilles’ heel.

The Hunchback of Notre Dame:
Claude Frollo is my favorite Disney villain and I really like how the movie uses more mature themes than most Disney movies like lust, racism, and religious bigotry. And the Hellfire song is easily the best villain song.

Hercules
I love this movie. One of my favorites. Great plot and keeps you interested! I have loved it since I was a kid and still have days where I sit back and watch it!!!♥♡♥♡♥

Fox and the Hound...

I just love that show. Even named our latest pup.. Copper.

I'm a hound dog! :)

At least it gained some credit for inspiring the hit Broadway show!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter