What do u miss the most about vmk

nextroyalsubject

TWILIGHT is the best time of day
What do ppl miss the most about vmk i miss chatting in different rooms with my friends and wearing my dream ears and gold ear etc.

I miss the whole thing... the only thing they didn't have on there was smells. Everything else was just like the parks but virtual. The staff were nice, it was all well set up, and it had something for every age group to play. I miss all my friends, it was always nice just to hang out with them in a newly decorated room. Also just getting all the new stuff, or getting something really rare. Lets just say I miss everything about it. Even the lag and disconnection, I would definetly deal with it if it were back.

I miss hanging out in guest rooms with all of my friends. I don't care how I look on the game; I miss all of meh VMK friends.:sad1:

I miss the closings, getting home from school excited to see what is new this week, do the new quests, try to get the new pin on peter pan. Hanging with the staff when you get the chance. I even miss the long lines for those dang but fun host games, and when the rare time comes get to see Yavn showing off the new stuff that WAS supposed to come out, but never got a chance! God right now i even miss coming in a room saying I GOT DC!! Haha I miss those days!

Most of all I miss my friends )=

I miss chatting with friends. Should VMK ever come back, they better return it to the way it was when it closed. I didn't spend three years collecting awesome stuff and great friends just to have them disappear.

I also miss all the Halloween decorations. It's just not the same Halloween without VMK, man! Wow, I miss it so much.:sad2:

I miss all of it! Every time I get on the computer now i have no idea what to do! Nothing even comes close to vmk, it is really sad. All I do know is check my facebook and then wish vmk was open. :(

I miss all of VMK. But, I miss the Host Events the most :sad2: I enjoyed when I was able to get into one and seeing the Hosts. They worked hard, and were still cheerful wether they were dealing with negative or positive attitudes of the players. :thumbsup2

i miss just hanging out. i miss the randomness :upsidedow, cute or boot, Haunted Mansion (which is really ironic because i don't like the ride) i miss the way i always lost at POTC, but most of all my friends. One of them i know in real so i don't miss her that much. But all of my other friends.... One of them was GymnasticsChampion and another (i think) was haiku and one Yidda. I miss them all, especially the ones i can't remember.
Fairies is good.
POTCO is better.
VMK was the best.
The Year Of A Million Lost Dreams
VMK 2008

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter