What do you listen to.....

here is a oldy from missing person... are you ready to jamm??

""Look ahead as we pass, try and focus on it
I won't be fooled by a cheap cinematic trick
It must have been just a cardboard cut out of a man
Top-forty cast off from a record stand
Walkin' in L.A.
Walkin' in L.A., nobody walks in L.A.
Walkin' in L.A.
I don't know could've been a lame jogger maybe
Or someone just about to do the freeway strangler baby
Shopping cart pusher or maybe someone groovie
One thing's for sure, he isn't starring in the movies.
'Cause he's walkin' in L.A.
Walkin' in L.A.
Walkin' in L.A., only a nobody walks in L.A.
Walkin' walkin' walkin' walkin' walkin'
Nobody's walkin' walkin' walkin' walkin' walkin'
Nobody's walkin' walkin' walkin' walkin' walkin' ""

Missing Persons, that song is so good, but no offense Funball I had to listen to the real thing. Your rendidtion didn't quite do it for me. Good reminder of a fun song though.

LOL, yes I chose to listen to NPR ......plenty of others available.

Just wondering, I know a lot of people who are kind of remote and NPR is the best of their limited reception. I do like cartalk now and then.

those goofy Tappet brothers........I boycott network news, so NPR fullfills my civic duty to stay informed. Plus I'm just geeky enough I really enjoy it.

Well since I'm not working right now.......lol I am taking the girls to school tho, today we just listened to KNCI, our local country station. That's what my radio is usually set on, my Sirius is set on either 80's or Hair Nation. LOL :)
I always love Nickelback and Shinedown, those are my faves no matter what mood I'm in. :)

I AM LOVING ♥ that new song from train "hey soul sister"....and umm ohhh "somebody to love" by justin beiber--don't laugh its a good dance track..i can shake what my mama gave me to that one!!

Today I head Ke Ha "Tik tok" and on the way home yesterday they had the cast of Glee singing "Don't stop Believing" cover. Haven't watchted the show in a while, might need to revisit it.

today on the way to work i was listening to mark and brian . and they were talking about what woman want out of a man.. it was funny.

The Smiths
Depeche Mode
Cure
Old school rap
Van Halen

Hey Pixiewings, been to Solano Mall recently?.....;).......popcorn::

The Smiths
Depeche Mode
Cure
Old school rap
Van Halen

Hey Pixiewings, been to Solano Mall recently?.....;).......popcorn::

It's not actually Solano Mall anymore...it's now Westfield Shoppingtown. LOL I was there just last week, needed to get a few things for school for the girls (which started on Monday of this week) so we stopped by for a thing or 2. :) Had some Tutti Melon, got some earrings at Claire's and had a good time in general. :)

Since it's a weekend. I listened to top 20. Ke Ha a couple songs and some other stuff Nija thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter