What do you listen to.....

It's not actually Solano Mall anymore...it's now Westfield Shoppingtown. LOL I was there just last week, needed to get a few things for school for the girls (which started on Monday of this week) so we stopped by for a thing or 2. :) Had some Tutti Melon, got some earrings at Claire's and had a good time in general. :)

Very cool, I grew up in Fairfield and noticed where you lived, thought i'd drop that solano mall info on you, take care.......popcorn::

I listen to everything from The Ramones to Frank Sinatra, From Cheb Mami to Johnny Cash.

I also like Bill Handel on KFI.

It was Bad religion this morning.

NEW ATMOSPHERE ALL DAY!!!!!!
atmosphere.jpg

i listened to go country 105 all day long!!!! i love the new rascal flatts song!

Well since I'm not working right now.......lol I am taking the girls to school tho, today we just listened to KNCI, our local country station. That's what my radio is usually set on, my Sirius is set on either 80's or Hair Nation. LOL :)
I always love Nickelback and Shinedown, those are my faves no matter what mood I'm in. :)

You must have loved Nickelback's last tour if you were able to go. Shinedown was one of the opening bands. They are amazing live. I saw Shinedown on New Years Eve as well, and we got front row. It was such a good show.

That's terrible, sounds like you need a new truck Mikey. Or you can make your own music :rolleyes1
If you have a smartphone or iphone,you can goto pandora.com and make channels of your favorite music or artists, its free.

Now for us , on the way to Disneyland, we usually listen to talk radio. And on the way home when its ysyally pretty late we listen to coast to coast with georgeb nori. In my shop I listen to old counrty music or blue grass and Dfi listens ro modern Rock. We are completely different regarding to music...lol!!

I haven't listened to the actual radio in years! The general band rotation for the last 5 or 6 months in my car has been Paramore, New Found Glory, Mae, Copeland, and This Providence. There are a decent number of records among them all, so mixing and matching never gets too repetitive. I throw a few new ones in here and there too, really loving 30 Seconds to Mars and The Swellers lately.

You must have loved Nickelback's last tour if you were able to go. Shinedown was one of the opening bands. They are amazing live. I saw Shinedown on New Years Eve as well, and we got front row. It was such a good show.

I went to that tour when it stopped in Orange County, the show was really great!

I love to listen to everything from the Doors to Saint-Saens. And one of my most favorite songs is Voodoo. It is by Godsmack....

So, this group is kinda new to me: MUSE. My favorite song right now by them is "Uprising."

check them out. I love their sound. :)

Few songs I like right now:
Zac Brown Band - Free
Toby Mac - Get Back
French Horn Rebellion - Beaches and Friends
Gloriana - Come and Save Me
Sheryl Crow - Summer Day
Travie Mccoy- We'll Be Alright
Frank Sinatra - Nice and Easy (Heard this performed at the Carnation Plaza when the big band was playing and fell in love with it).

eh travis mccoy.. heard to much of it.. i really like th new one from keith urban, and umm huggable kissable by diamon rio!

I listen to Cosmo radio in the mornings on my way to school on satellite. Then at times I listen to Playhouse Disney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter