What Food Item Do You Miss Most?

Breakfast at Tony's Town Square. I know people bash Tony's, but they had a wonderful breakfast, especially the hot gooey cinnamon buns with cinnamon butter on the side. It was so lovely to sit in the conservatory area early in the morning, talking about the day ahead.

Beavertails, Captain's Tavern jerk chicken (best I ever had...), Poppin Nachos at Pop (with the kettle chips), and reasonably-priced cans.or.bottles of beer in the coolers :)

Flying Fish Crab Cakes. This is something that a restaurant may just mail it in after a few years. But year after year they nailed it.

Fulton Crabhouse crab dip. Something nice to nosh on while having a glass of wine at the bar.

Menu items from the old Captain Cooks. I miss their turkey sandwich! I'm not sure what was so special about it, but I loved it! I also miss their Grown up Grilled Cheese.

Linguine and white clam sauce from Fulton's! I really do not care for the new name, Paddlefish.

I really liked the puff pastry egg dish that used to be on the BOG breakfast menu. It was so different from the other WDW breakfast items. We haven't been stop GG since they took the catfish off the menu but it was one of my favorite parts of the meal.

When BOG first opened they had crusted macaroni and cheese that my daughter loved (it was served with pork on the adult menu). When we went last year, they had taken it off their menu. I liked it too and I am not a mac and cheese fan.

Potato Wrapped Snapper and Filet Duo at Flying Fish

Broiler Claws at Fulton's (don't see them on the menu at Paddlefish)

Peri Peri Chicken Flatbread at Jiko

Blood Orange Tart at Kringla. It had a creme brûlée topper. SO good!

I believe the buns are still available, but you have to get the from Gaston's. I also heard they added maple flavor to the icing.

They are not the same, regardless of the icing, they are no where close to the original MSB cinnamon bun.
After searching for something that matched the MSB cinnamon bun, I found a really good likeness somewhere else finally - yay.

MK - freshly made caramel corn at Sleepy Hollow
Epcot - Beaver tails!
Everywhere - Veggie burgers
AK - Simba paw ice cream

Philly cheesesteak from All Star Movies food court. Went for a week in 2010 and ate 6 of them. So bummed they are gone!

MSB cinnamon rolls
Snickerdoodle cookies (can still be found but spotty)
Meatball sandwich at EOS (they brought it back but do they still have it?)
Lemon Schofferhoffer beer and Vanilla Coke (I know, drinks but close enough)
Original pork chop at Artist's Point
Itzakadoozies (my kids used to love these!)
Original mascarpone waffles from Kouzzina
Spicy chicken waffle at Sleepy Hollow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter