• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What grinds your gears?

People who don’t use blinkers. If you are at a light, and you are planning on turning left, own it, it’s ok. If I’m going straight, I don’t want to be in the right hand lane preventing someone behind me from turning right on red, but will take that spot if you put your left blinker on. Why wait until the light turns great to turn on your turn signal?

People who buy dogs at pet stores, and the “word” dinning.

Drivers in shopping centers who stop right in front of a store to wait for someone who is coming out and then the person takes FOREVER to get into the car. Meanwhile, no one else can pass them because of the traffic coming from the other direction. Wait in the aisle or in a parking spot and make the person walk over to the car to get in!

Drivers in shopping centers who stop right in front of a store to wait for someone who is coming out and then the person takes FOREVER to get into the car. Meanwhile, no one else can pass them because of the traffic coming from the other direction. Wait in the aisle or in a parking spot and make the person walk over to the car to get in!

That's what the horn is for. Be loud and be proud.

Manner-less people. And like other posters have said: people who get offended at every little thing and people who think that everyone should have their opinion. Ok, I have an opinion. I think my opinion is right...its mine after all but good gravy, everyone has a right to their own and it doesn't mean they hate you or what you stand for if they don't like your opinion/world view.

I know I know. Wife makes up for me though she’ll walk a long way to return one even in poor weather.

Funny story. Several years ago, worked with a guy who drove with his wife to the grocery store. He couldn't find a close spot so he just parked far away. Wife wasn't happy and guy responds by saying "What? You're always saying you want to lose a few pounds."

Didn't go over very well :)

People who don't return their carts to the corral in supermarket or Walmart parking lots.

Even worse are the feeble excuses people give for doing so.

Stores that don't put out cart corrals grind my gears. We have a couple Target stores that don't have ANY.

Dance schools for young girls who choreograph dances and pick costumes that look like they belong on a Vegas stage. I don't understand feminist groups who don't complain about this or even come out against the fashions on the red carpet. Women and girls shouldn't be half naked in public just to make an impression (and who are they really trying to impress?). Boys and men in the same situations are dressed very differently.

Funny story. Several years ago, worked with a guy who drove with his wife to the grocery store. He couldn't find a close spot so he just parked far away. Wife wasn't happy and guy responds by saying "What? You're always saying you want to lose a few pounds."

Didn't go over very well :)
No. Not a good thing to say. I do park in the back. It’s just easier. Many times I’m in going in the door and I see the same people looking for a spot.

No. Not a good thing to say. I do park in the back. It’s just easier. Many times I’m in going in the door and I see the same people looking for a spot.

This reminds me of another thing that drives me nuts and something I can't explain.

When I drive to a store and the lot is completely empty. So I have my pick of any spot right? Great. And when I come out, the lot is still empty except for the two spots around my car which are now suddenly occupied.

Does anyone have an explanation for this truly bizarre and illogical behavior?

This reminds me of another thing that drives me nuts and something I can't explain.

When I drive to a store and the lot is completely empty. So I have my pick of any spot right? Great. And when I come out, the lot is still empty except for the two spots around my car which are now suddenly occupied.

Does anyone have an explanation for this truly bizarre and illogical behavior?

I purposely park away from people because my car is anti social and people are careless with their carts.
I will come out and some ding ding will have parked next to me. You couldn't find another area?

I purposely park away from people because my car is anti social and people are careless with their carts.
I will come out and some ding ding will have parked next to me. You couldn't find another area?

The only thing I can think of is that their car would feel lonely without company.

People who think a STOP sign is a suggestion, not a mandate. Usually when they are the LAST of 4 cars to arrive at the Stop sign.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter