What happened to the strawberry shortcake at the Land :(

sndral

DIS Veteran
I just returned from my annual pilgrimage to WDW and am now in mourning for the awesome strawberry shortcake which used to be available at the land. I loved it - it was packed with real strawberries and whipped cream - I’ve been known to hike from the YC to the land just for that shortcake.
It’s now gone - replaced with a cheap concoction sans fresh strawberries, far less whipped cream, etc..
when did this happen?

I just returned from my annual pilgrimage to WDW and am now in mourning for the awesome strawberry shortcake which used to be available at the land. I loved it - it was packed with real strawberries and whipped cream - I’ve been known to hike from the YC to the land just for that shortcake.
It’s now gone - replaced with a cheap concoction sans fresh strawberries, far less whipped cream, etc..
when did this happen?

Do you mean in Sunshine Seasons or at Garden Grill? (I don't have an answer either way...but if it's Garden Grill, I have an ADR to cancel.)

when did this happen?

Sad if this is the case! Enjoyed that as our dessert many times!:cake:

Oh no!! I LOVED the strawberry shortcake there! Really bummed!

Since you didn't ask what happened to the strawberry shortcake, isn't it possible they were just temporarily out?

when did this happen?
Yes, we were so disappointed that the real one was gone. It was def. there in Sept. of 2017 and by May 2018 it had been changed. We also had it this past September hoping they went back to the old stuff, but no blah.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter