• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is a good hotel close to MCO?

goofyfordisney

DIS Veteran
We probably will try Priceline or Hotwire for a good rate...has anyone ever gotten the Hyatt at MCO using Priceline? Any ideas on how to successfully bid for a good hotel? We would really prefer to stay right there at MCO. How far are the other airport area hotels?

Thanks alot!

Sue:)

A good place for advice on Priceline bidding is www.biddingfortravel.com

I've bid for and gotten the Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel for 3 stars for $20 and $25. It's a very nice hotel. The Hyatt is a four star, I believe and is not listed as an Orlando hotel Priceline uses. For the list CLICK HERE

Hotwire will give you the category and price of the hotel before you pay but will only tell you the NAME of the hotel AFTER you've paid... I don't like that.

Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter