• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is a must/see do w 9~11 year old boys

lagal

lagal
Lookin for some feed back...

What is a must see/do/ride at all the parks ~MK~AK~DHS~Epcot for a 9yr old and 11 yr old boys...

Staying at PO, Easter week, I know we will not get to see and do everything but I would like to get the most bang for my bucks, LOL...

And they are ALL BOY...

What I am saying I don't want to spend alot of time in a area with lil kid rides...

Any feedback is greatly appreciated...

I'm leaving out the roller coasters because I don't know if they are into those yet.

At MK-Pirates of the Carribean, Tom Sawyer's Island, Haunted Mansion, Peter Pan, Speedway cars.

DHS- Motor Cars stunt show, Indian Jones Stunt show, Star Tours, Toy Story Mania, Honey I shrunk the kids playground.

AK-Safari, Tough to Be a Bug inside the Tree of Life, Dinoland has several things

EPCOT-Test Track, Mission Space (they have a non-spin version), Living Seas, Coca Cola Cool Club next to Innoventions, Innoventions has some fun stuff for kids too, Kim Possible Mission in the World Showcase, Malestrom in Norway.

At Downtown Disney on the Westside, they have Disney Quest. It is a huge building of virtual reality games. They would probably easily spend all day there....my Hubby did! If you have the 'more' option on your tickets ($53 per ticket child or adult), this would be included. If not, it is about $40 for the Adult ticket separate.

At the Marketplace they have the big Toy store, World of Disney Store, Goofy's Candy Company and the Lego Store with a playland. The things that are built there with legos are INCREDIBLE to see! If it is warm, there are dancing water fountains that the kids can run through and play in too (toss a swim suit on under their clothes). All of the marketplace including the Lego playland are free. They would probably enjoy eating at T-Rex there too (not on the dining plan) or shopping in the T-rex store.

enjoy!

I would add:

MK--Buzz Lightyear, Monsters Inc, maybe Stitch but it's a little gross, Astro Orbiter, Splash Mtn, Space Mtn, Thunder Mtn Railroad, the Shooting Gallery (costs extra), and if they like to spin the Teacups

AK--Kali River Rapids, Dinosaur (it's pretty intense), Everest

Studios--Tower of Terror and maybe Rock n Roller coaster (in dark and upside down)

Epcot--I think they would still enjoy Soarin' and there is a new thing in Innoventions where they can build their own rollercoaster simulator and then ride it (expect long lines for this one).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter