What is Chicken Gate?

I don't think it just us that have a cheese obsession. They eat it for dessert in france and breakfast in denmark...we just like it on the side :-)

I don't think it just us that have a cheese obsession. They eat it for dessert in france and breakfast in denmark...we just like it on the side :-)

What i find odd is that i order a hamburger, and even that has cheese on it. I didn't order a cheeseburger so what the heck is this??? Thats what i find hard to comprehend. Lol!

Anyway back to chickens!

ahhh... chicken gate.

If i was ever that fussy when i was younger i would just go hungry! (or get a smack round the back of the head)

Now im older i get to be as fussy as i want. NO CHEESE PLEASE!!! (you Americans have an obession with chesse i will never understand)

Have you ever seen the squirty cheese in the can they sell - that I dont get :lmao:

Have you ever seen the squirty cheese in the can they sell - that I dont get :lmao:

My husband loves that orange goo stuff. I think it is plain nasty. Plastic cheese not exactly yummy in my book. Eeeewwww

My husband loves that orange goo stuff. I think it is plain nasty. Plastic cheese not exactly yummy in my book. Eeeewwww

well then you would be grossed out by me I like easy cheese (canned cheese) on Cheeto's! the puffy kind not the crunchy

like I said cheese head?! sorry:goodvibes

Gosh! Just think about it makes me want to hurl!!!!
:scared1:

I don't think that would ever pass food safety standards over here, esspcially now they want to ban E numbers!

well then you would be grossed out by me I like easy cheese (canned cheese) on Cheeto's! the puffy kind not the crunchy

like I said cheese head?! sorry:goodvibes

OMG that is nasty. My husband doesnt like cheetos but I bet he would squirt that stuff on some cheez-its. He loves his cheese too!!!

re: chicken-gate:

the only people it will make a slight inconvenience to, are the parents of kids who have sensory issues (as some people do with one of the Autism Spectrum Disorders). These parents are smart enough not to choose a restaurant that wont have something their child will eat, and will also have a backup plan (foods the kid will eat) packed.

If you think just because a child who has this issue, will only eat chicken nuggets instead of strips (or vice versa) is only spoiled you need to educate yourself. These are the kids you may see with the fake headphones that do nothing but block out loud noises because the child is sensitive to noise; or the child who needs a weighted blanket to be able to relax enough to take a nap. One, or more of a child's sense of sight, smell, hearing, touch (texture) and taste has to be "just right" in the child's mind.

Just because it makes sense that the two items are "the same" in YOUR mind, doesn't mean it's "the same" in someone else's mind. It would be like telling Kevin that jello instant pudding and chocolate mousse are the same.

Like I said, this is a "slight inconvenience" to a minority of people who truly have this issue, and these people are used to having to re-navigate and think ahead. No biggie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter