• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is on top of your fridge?

A Keurig carousel, my great grandmothers antique glass cannister (filled with cough drops), divided plastic pet food dishes (for outside cats), a Christmas cactus plant, and 2 bottles of cranberry juice

There is also a cabinet over the fridge,,it has my unused Corelle Wisteria Pattern set in it, and a very unused bread machine, lol

Mine has 2 built in open shelves above it where I keep cereal, crackers, bisquick and miscellaneous unopened bags of snacks. Once opened they go on top of the microwave.
On top of the fridge itself is nothing but dust.

You would get all the snacks and candy. I started keeping them in 2 baskets on top of the fridge when my son was little because usually if they were out of sight they were out of mind. Now both kids are tall enough to reach up there but it's just a habit I guess

If the cabinet above the refrigerator also counts, then, in that cabinet, I have the aforementioned Christmas tins & some Christmas serving dishes.

Curious minds want to know! Now you have to go look!
I was also curious, a lot of random plastic tumblers and other drinkware that we have no need for, but I keep saving, and some REALLY old terribly cheap liquor that I promptly discarded, eeek.

a LOT of dust, dog treats and an unopened box with Mickey LeCrueset ramekins, that I have no use for and no where to put, but I had to have them.
My mom sent me a set of these for Christmas (I think) a couple years ago, then, this past Christmas, my SIL sends me an amazing Mickey Le Crueset that came with another set of the ramekins. I have no idea what to do with either set of these, but I have two full sets!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter