What is something everyone looks stupid doing

Posting the day after a major election. WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY!!! I heart this country!!

Oh no, I wasn't referring to the election. No sir ree golly bob. It's beautiful and sunny today.

Wait a minute, you're from city X, isn't it snowing all day?

Well yes but it's beautiful.

Uh huh. I see.

chasing something in the wind. The other day I opened my trunk and a bag flew out. It was a windy day and I chased it around Target's parking lot for a few seconds before catching it. I felt, and I'm sure looked, like a fool.

Using the speakerphone option on your cellphone in public.

Duckface. It's ugly.

Vaping/smoking. Yuck. I don;t care to breath it as I walk by. :crazy2:

....of course, it's less spectacular getting out of a blue one....

......or my Ford Fusion.

Speaking of falling......I was positioned too close to the doors of the ambulance that was taking my baby son to the ER and fell out as they opened the doors. Both baby and myself were ok but I'm sure some of the staff were trying hard to suppress laughter at my falling. :teeth:

......or my Ford Fusion.

Speaking of falling......I was positioned too close to the doors of the ambulance that was taking my baby son to the ER and fell out as they opened the doors. Both baby and myself were ok but I'm sure some of the staff were trying hard to suppress laughter at my falling. :teeth:
.....I'm laughing just READING this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter