What is something everyone looks stupid doing

Texting on a cell phone while walking...
I rarely talk on my cell phone because I usually just text but I don’t find that people look dumb while talking on their cell phone while walking. I work in a grocery store and constantly see people doing this, probably discussing with a spouse what to buy for dinner ect.

Sipping a drink out of a straw. Just the way you have to suck up the liquid, and purse your lips around the straw. Take a selfie sometime and see how you look while doing that.

Sitting in a dentist's chair, mouth agape.

iStock_000014086722XSmall.jpg
And look how the dentist is holding that sharp instrument. Like he’s going to poke the guy in the forehead.

I've always thought everyone looks ridiculous cell yelling on their phones in public especially in stores, restaurants and queues.
I can only speak for myself, but I must look like a raving lunatic when I'm screaming at the dashboard of my car trying to get the stupid bluetooth to recognize voice commands correctly...:furious: Stupid, stupid bluetooth!!

Tripping over your own purse strap getting out of a red convertible Mustang. Man, am I sore today :tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter