What is still hard to find?

Still can't find hand sanitizer, rubbing alcohol, or disinfectant wipes. Liquid hand soap is slowly reappearing, and I've been able to find tissues and toilet paper in a few stores.

I've been limiting my time out, so I only go to one main grocery store. I haven't checked tp, hand sanitizer, and cleaning products, since we have some. Flour is low but in stock. Meat depends on the week, but I can usually find something that works. The last two times I've been out, there has been no yeast, cooking oil other than olive oil. and brown sugar.

On my end TP is available at several stores again. Not always the size or brand(s) I prefer to buy but hey it's something, LOL. Didn't look for paper towels.
Bought a gallon of bleach when I did inventory back in...Feb or Mar and that takes the place of wipes on this end so I haven't looked for them. Haven't really looked for hand sanitizer or bottled soap either since we barely go anywhere and bar soap is here in abundance.

I can't yeast anywhere! And of course hand sanitizer. What about you?

I found yeast in my grocery store about 2 weeks ago. Had been looking for 2 weeks before that and have not seen it since! I felt like I won the lottery.

I think hand sanitizer is the only thing I have not been able to get consistently. I did get some from Bath & Body Works and an off brand from Amazon. But those were pure luck at hitting at the right time.

No hand sanitizer (but don't need any), no disinfectant wipes, no Lysol spray.

No problem getting TP, PT, bleach or rubbing alcohol. Haven't looked for yeast since I still have about 1/2 pound in the freezer.

Heavy whipping cream! Three stores this morning, nothing. Walmart pick up order, and didn't get it in there; Winn Dixie...but they did have my eggs!; and Publix, which was just in and out looking for the cream.

I wanna make ice cream when my ic maker gets here Thursday, darn it!

I took the advice of someone on one of these Disney sites that recommended Amazon Prime. I checked immediately on Amazon and ordered a six-pack of Clorox type (not Clorox) wipes. This 6 pack of wipes cost $13.00 or thereabouts. You might check on Amazon for the things you can't find. I was amazed that they had these wipes, and they also had a few more types of wipes too.

Hydrogen Peroxide. I had a minor (but necessary) medical procedure last week, which required flushing an incision with Hydrogen Peroxide once per day for 4 days (and it feels about as good as that sounds). I called 15 local pharmacies, and none of them had any. Luckily my parents had a sealed bottle (it only lasts about 30 to 60 days once opened), so I've been using that.

Yea it’s impossible to find. I use Hydrogen Peroxide for my reef aquarium for various things and I’m down to maybe 2 ounces left. Haven’t been able to find it anywhere for awhile.

Can’t get Lysol wipes, Lysol spray and Cascade detergent. My stores have plenty of tp, paper towels etc.

We have an odd one that we haven't been able to find.
Mushrooms - No one has fresh mushrooms around here for the last 2 months. at least when we've been to the store.

White Vinegar & alcohol pads I'm not completely out of either yet but I don't want to be. I use the vinegar for cleaning have for yrs with a bit of alcohol in it an I use it in laundry as fabric softner because I'm allergic to the store bought softners. I do not do much laundry about 5 loads a month if that.

I need the a pads when I check my sugar I have to clean skin 1st.....I'm saving the rest of my alcohol for this purpose an can cut up paper towel to make many alcohol pads.

I made my own hand sanitizer the other day with aloe gel an alcohol so I could venture out for the 1st time in 6 weeks or so.

Just got back from a trip to Kroger. Amazingly enough they had a ton of toilet paper! Two kinds, Cottonelle 12 Mega Rolls and Charmin 12 Mega Rolls. And nobody was fighting over it, although a lot of people were expressing surprise at seeing it there.

I did see an online article a while back that said soon there would be a glut of toilet paper in the stores, because people have bought so much that they won't need any for a while, so when it starts coming in again it won't be snapped right up.

On the other hand they still had no rubbing alcohol, hand sanitizer, no liquid hand soap, no wipes, and no large boxes of tissues.

I haven't seen TP in a store in 8 weeks now. Hand soap is hard but not impossible to find, same with bleach.

For a while, the rest seemed almost normal. But then the stories about meat processing plant closures hit and the stockpiling seems to have started all over again. My last trip to the grocery, there was no ramen, no tuna in water (only oil), no frozen veggies, no flour or yeast, no beans or rice, very little canned soup, etc.

Everyweek when I shop it's different.
Canned fruit, Clorox wipes, whipped butter, all things I have not found once since this started.

White Vinegar & alcohol pads I'm not completely out of either yet but I don't want to be. I use the vinegar for cleaning have for yrs with a bit of alcohol in it an I use it in laundry as fabric softner because I'm allergic to the store bought softners. I do not do much laundry about 5 loads a month if that.

I need the a pads when I check my sugar I have to clean skin 1st.....I'm saving the rest of my alcohol for this purpose an can cut up paper towel to make many alcohol pads.

I made my own hand sanitizer the other day with aloe gel an alcohol so I could venture out for the 1st time in 6 weeks or so.

Yep no alcohol prep pads here either. I did find alcohol though so use that with a q-tip

My DH found vinegar at Costco - in a 2-pack of gallon jugs. We use it in our laundry as well.

One thing he hasn't been able to find is bread flour. I've been baking most of our bread for about the last 8-9 years and always keep some flour in the freezer, but have now gone through all my extra and have enough for about 2 more loaves. :sad:

Still no wipes or hand sanitizer in our area. The TP craze finally seems to have leveled off - Costco was fully stocked two weekends in a row. Flour is hit or miss (I managed to get some last week) although I did see yeast the other day. Some sections of the canned goods aisle were completely empty, but for the most part everything else was decently stocked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter