What is the menaing of your name (On Urban Dictionary)

It did not accept my Irish name Sinead but, did accept Jane.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Jane

Bummer! It did take my Irish name (not much hot or beautiful here, which is fine with me!)-

"Exalted one". The name of a Goddess in Irish mythology. has many roles: She is the Goddess of fertility, wisdom, inspiration, goodhealth and the "Sacred Flame". She is sometimes pictured with fire for hair, or as three women standing together.

Many expect - to be a beautiful redhead, but she was originally pictured with dark golden hair; one side of her face is ghoulish and ugly, and the other side is young and beautiful.

Creepy accurate lol.
Deanne
A Cutie.
MOST AMAZING KISSER. Very high appeal. Love is one of a kind. Very romantic. Most caring person you will ever meet! Entirely creative. Extremely random and proud of it.
Spontaneous. Great telling stories. Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out if it comes down to it. Someone you should hold on to.
Look, she's a Deanne.

Peggy - The most beautiful, most caring and most loving person on this world. She always has a space for a new person in her heart but if you ever get on her bad side she will rip your wind pipe out.

Don't make me mad! lol.

Nancy
A vibrant girl with a zest for living life to its fullest. Nancy has the smarts and the looks to make every man fall in love with her without any flirtation. Any guy would be lucky to date a Nancy. She is everything. Adventurous, outgoing, energetic, intelligent, funny, artsy, studious, free-spirited, lively, kind-hearted, generous, enthusiastic, friendly, and loving - all the while staying modest and humble. She becomes uncomfortable when receiving compliments and never boasts about her talents.

Nancy is just naturally attractive and doesn't use makeup to make herself look beautiful. Her style is fresh, comfortable, and gorgeous. Not an athlete - but athletic. Not a voluptuous babe - but sexy in her own way. Unafraid to venture out and try anything, she'll have you doing things you wouldn't have thought of doing before and you'll love every second of it. She gives meaning to life and life to the meaningless. You'll find yourself becoming more and more addicted to her presence. You'll ache every minute she's not with you and she'll pretty much occupy all the space in your head every second of every day. Nancy's smile is gold and her laughter is magic.

There is no one else quite like Nancy.

LOL....not so sure about this :rotfl:

Me, neither...Lol...Makes me kind of uncomfortable reading about what I should be like...:teeth:

A truly amazing friend with a pure heart can be a bit rebellious at times! She always has a smile on her face and will cheer you up whenever you need! She knows when to crack a joke! She'll be ure BEST Friend and is very humerous! shes a stunner and truly beautiful!
person 1 "They must be a Melissa"
Person 2 "Why?"
Person 1 "Because shes smiling, like all the time"

The sweetest, most kind-hearted, most beautiful, classy, hott, sexy, intelligent, amazing women in the world - and she has no idea how amazing she is. If you really know her you will always love her cuz she will always love you. If you don't know her, then you don't know love.

This is so scary, most of it is true!

Kerri
Weird girl with intense eyes and incredible sex appeal. Their oras radiate red, like fire. Strong aggression. She's like a Martian pin-up. Make good life long, intriguing friends.

Very smart, very strange but also extremely beautiful w/ a curvaceous body and a good heart. Looks almost like she was sculpted or something. Alien like weirdness and exeudes extreme confidence but honestly insecure w/o the need to be. Can't see what the world sees.

Stunning girl with a crazy beautiful mind and doesn't care what people think so she inadvertently becomes a leader all the time because of people's fascination.
Kerri, you're a sexy freakin weirdo. I am your best friend of 10 years but ill never understand you.

Sex appeal...haha! Strong aggression (I am 1/2 Italian), curvaceous (um...nice term for overweight) and I don’t care what people think of me.
Kerri
The most beautiful girl you will ever meet. Everyone needs a Kerri in their lives. She has got an amazing personality and laughs at everything. She's a loyal, trustworthy friend and is seen as real eye candy to the boys! She also has an angry side to her where she sees red and goes off the rails. She does look v sexii while angry though
Hey isn't Kerri piff, especially when she's angry?!

I am loyal and trustworthy, I do see red. I don’t believe I am eye candy.

Kerri
An amazingly beautiful girl. She has the sexiest lips and the cutest smile too. She is the girl of any man's dreams. Any man would be lucky to have her.
Kerri is so amazing! She is the only girl I ever dream about.

My dh must of wrote this one, sexy lips, mans dream :love: :rotfl: he is so lucky to have me! :rotfl2:

Kerri
Extremly Silly Girl. Laughs at random things and also do random things. Loved by plenty Hated by many. But she is AWESOME and very very Sexy
Silly random AWESOME Kerri

I laugh a lot!

Kerri
A girl who posses this name is often wild, curvaceously pin up like and brunette. Petite soft lips and and pale smooth skin and weirdly humorous at times. However she has a fiery temper and is not afraid to take it to the maximum! Loves to read, and has a emotional side.
"Damn that Kerri's hot, especially when she's mad ;)"

Hmm...curvaceously again, I guess I will keep eating those donuts! Yep temper=me.

Kerri
A Abnormal Girl But Has A Seemingly Sexy Personality
Wow That Chick Kerri Is So Weird.But I Still Shes Funny As Hell.

Not sure if I am weird.
kerri
A beautiful young woman. Usually tan, short, and outgoing. Kerri is funny, bubbly, loving and caring. Shes got a booty, and a nice rack.
"Damn, Kerri's got a booty, and shes so amazing!"

I happen to be tan since we just came back from FL on Monday. I am sort but I am not young, beautiful or outgoing, I am loving and caring...I am a nurse. Booty from those donuts and a rack from the candy!

one of the most loyal and the most kind people you will ever meet. Its very hard to hate. They are athletic, smart and can be shy at times. Don't mess around with them because once you do your one shot is over with them. They have good hair for some reason. the best people to date they make your stomach have butterflies when they touch you falling in love with one is like being in a good trans. They are keepers A highly intelligent, eager to learn everything, hard working successful man. are usually very social and careful not to hurt peoples feelings but will put you in your place if you deserve it. They are very fun when in their element and have a great sense of humor. Very giving, flirty, sexy, honest. great Husbands and great lovers. A person that is perfect in every way such that no words do justice in describing him.

And as you know Urban Dictionary is a very reliable and trustworthy source.

GAH! Grammar Nazis anywhere? I want to take a red pen to this!

Dawn
the warmest kind of friend one can ever hope to find...

her heart is only worthy of a handful of friends ..

she will cut you off if you piss her off but if your in her good graces she will make you feel like the most amazing person... Her soul is that of a lady who once lived at court and would prefer to be waited on hand an foot..

Her world revolves around her smallest gem.. her little E...

Dawn is a friend who is selfless , gives all she can and asks for nothing in return..
But if you meet this Dawn consider your self LUCKY .. Keep her close and even if there is distance between you make the effort .. she is worth it...
Dawn is like the sweet icing on top of the yummiest cupcakes

Candace
noun;
1. An angel who mysteriously lost her wings.
2. Someone lovely who makes an entire room light up with just a smile.
3. A being of total perfection; flawless

verb;
1. to be someone completely beautiful on the inside and to hide it from the world
2. an act of being too gorgeous for words
3. to do things with caution; to be a perfectionist; to have OCD

:rolleyes2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter