What is the most annoying word used here?

Well, we’ve gone from a thread asking for a singular “word” to full on phrases, questions etc...etc ....... you guys are a tough crowd! I learned how to spell “Raglan”, for that I’m eternally greatful (thank you Allison) :worship:but it’s highly likely that I will continue to annoy a great many of you ( perhaps even on purpose) going forward and thouroughly enjoy myself doing so.
Peace out! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Last edited:
Not a word, but dont like when people ask to rate their ADRs. Its so foolish to me in so many ways. They are either just "showing off" their reservations or asking for hundreds of people to change everything they spent a good amount of time planning, to eat what other people think tastes good. When I see those posts, I always tell them to change their Epcot meal to San Angel Inn. After all, its MY favorite :)

Last edited:

Oh good god, reading through this thread made my blood pressure rise. I didn't fully appreciate just how obnoxious these terms were until I read the compendium of the most egregious offenders.

Imagine if someone said 'ressie' aloud, though. I think I'd actually combust and my particles would dissipate into the atmosphere. Y'all got to stop.

I’m a hater of “dinning” but I bet when people see the word “yummy” in my posts, they hate me. With a passion, LOL!

Sorry, people, “yummy” has its own meaning, and it’s different than delicious.*

*I wanted to write “delish” here, but there is only so much I can post until people classify me as a troll. I am not a troll! No matter what my kids tell you. ;)
Oh I agree with delish.....can't stand it!

Many of these made up words we can blame Rachel Ray for I think. Sammie, Brekkie, Delish.... and more, she has been saying them for years. Oh and Mz Ray, why shorten Extra Virgin Olive Oil to EVOO and then go ahead and say whole name? IE, "Now we brush some EVOO, thats Extra Virgin Olive Oil to our brekkie sammie, it will be delish!"

Apart from obvious grammar or spelling issues, I just do not like the word yummy. It sounds weird when adults use this word.

I dislike reviews or trip reports that sound dumb or amateurish; often repetitive, or heavily rely on descriptors like yummy in them.

Also...amazeballs, this is ridiculous.

Many of these made up words we can blame Rachel Ray for I think. Sammie, Brekkie, Delish.... and more, she has been saying them for years. Oh and Mz Ray, why shorten Extra Virgin Olive Oil to EVOO and then go ahead and say whole name? IE, "Now we brush some EVOO, thats Extra Virgin Olive Oil to our brekkie sammie, it will be delish!"

Yes! And this is exactly why I can’t stand the brand name of her dog food. Everytime I see “Nutrish”, I hear her saying “delish”.o_O

Hello disers,

Please can you review my adr ressies for our upcoming vacay. Stayin at akl with dw/ds and as a veggie and a food snob I was wondering if anyone has ever been to the hoop Dee hoo review? Is it worth the price? We are foodies but our ds is a picky eater. Our ressies are below

Ragland road for brekkie
O’hannas as we love Irish food.
CRT
Cp
Steakhouse at the swolphin

Previously we always ate at cm but last trip we were unimpressed and found the food inedible gross and yucky and has definitely gone downhill. We like r&c it is the best food in ep hands down yummy. It is to die for and is great on my palette. It is ah-mazing. It has best steak in the bubble but haven’t tried any others.

And go!

Hello disers,

Please can you review my adr ressies for our upcoming vacay. Stayin at akl with dw/ds and as a veggie and a food snob I was wondering if anyone has ever been to the hoop Dee hoo review? Is it worth the price? We are foodies but our ds is a picky eater. Our ressies are below

Ragland road for brekkie
CRT
Cp

Previously we always ate at cm but last trip we were unimpressed and found the food inedible gross and yucky and has definitely gone downhill. We like r&c it is the best food in ep hands down yummy. It is to die for and is great on my palette. It is ah-mazing. It has best steak in the bubble but haven’t tried any others.

And go!
Well played pickers. This should be framed, pinned and declared the internet's answer to nails on a chalkboard.

Hello disers,

Ragland road for brekkie
CRT
Cp

And go!
Amazeballs! Enjoy your dinning!

More of a FB thing, but anyone who types “.....and GO!” after a question needs to have a word with themselves.
It drives me nuts.
OMG this drives me nuts too! It really irks me!

And im sorry but I dont see anything wrong with using "foodie" or "veggie" or "inedible". What bothers me is words like "brekkie", "appy", "amazeballs" and "HANDS DOWN". :furious:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter