• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is up with the awesome ADR availability for May 1 - May 8th

ccgirl

DIS Veteran
Hi there,
I am going to WDW May 1 - May 8th. I am happily surprised at the availability still existing. I have my ressies set already but just for kicks I was searching to see what else was left. I could get into CRT for breakfast and lunch still, and LeCellier for lunch still. All other restaurants had pretty full availability as well. I remember having to be on the phone at 7amEST exactly 180 days out to get breakfast at CRT and if you didn't get through within the first 15 minutes the ressies were gone. Is that (May 1 - 8) not a busy time? We usually go Columbus Day week or the week before. For any looking to go that week, book away.:thumbsup2

I had the same experience for the week of May 22nd-26. I was able to get Le Cellier for lunch and had my choice of any time I wanted for CRT.

This is my first time going in May (6-14th) and I was able to get CRT for lunch the other day and switch my Chef Mickey's day along with tweaking some other ADRs. Not sure what to expect either....

We are going the first week of May and I've been making reservations this week for a few meals and have had no problems at all. I was shocked to also be able to get the Fantasmic package at this late date.

We've gone in May 3 times before and crowds have been moderate. Last year we were able to do many walk ups for restaurants.

Shhhhhh! I found the same thing for our week 5/15-5/22!! I got all of our reservations including Ohana and Boma. We don't want CRT but I checked just to see and sure enough, we could have even booked CRT! (I did not of course)!

Do you think Disney online system is over booking or will the crowds be light in May(hopefully) ???:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter