• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is your favorite kind of cheese ?

Love my Blu cheese...daughter loves brie...and i also love extra sharp chedder

I love White American.

I'm not sure I have a favorite and like almost all and am partial to Gouda, baby swiss, brie, extra sharp cheddar, and Harvati with dill or herbs. One think I hate is the "Cheese Food" products now like most American slices are. If I buy cheese I want chesse and not some processed "Cheese Product" that is basically Cheez Whiz in solid form.

Larry

I think I love every kind of cheese except for Blue Cheese.

Our youngest said YUCK to blue cheese as did DW, but try this.

1. Baby fresh spinach

2. Add either some fresh mushrooms or bamboo shoots.

3. Get the good crumbly bleu cheese and use very little like 1 t. per cup of spinach.

4. Very lightly dress the salad with a good Italian dressing or oil/vinager.

Both the doubters in our home now love this, but the key is not too much Blue Cheese or dressing.

BTW this makes a great addition to a steak and baked potato meal.

Larry

Blue cheese is definitely a love it or hate it kind of food.

well... Wisconsin cheese of almost any kind--of course. lol

cheddar and colby or colby/jack

jeff loves pepper jack.

extra sharp chedder, white chedder, mozzarella, most mild cheeses and we even like cheese food in some recipes.

My favorite is...all of the above, except limburger. As much as I adore Frank, I don't agree with his cheese choices.;) We have a saying in our house. It goes like this...You can never have too much cheese or chocolate. Those are 2 items we simply do not measure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter