What Is Your Restaurant Must-Do?

For me it's Be our Guest and Cinderella's Royal Table. I liked the food at both and LOVE the experience. And character meals are huge for us.

Yachtsman
Rose and Crown for Illuminations Viewing
Crystal Palace breakfast
Cape May so that DH can attempt to make crabs an endangered species

We're excited to try three new restaurants this year: Trails End, California Grill and Homecomin.

We're excited to try three new restaurants this year: Trails End, California Grill and Homecomin.

These are the three I’m trying on my next two trips! California Grill for brunch, Trail’s End breakfast, and Homecomin dinner. Very excited.

Tusker House for breakfast (favorite character meal)
Flame tree BBQ for lunch
And for my daughter, I have to say Be our Guest for dinner. She is obsessed with the beast and the picture at the end of our meal makes it worth this list.

If it was top four, I would also put Grand Floridian Cafe on this list for the Lobster Benedict. Just something about lobster for breakfast that makes me feel like everything is right in the world haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter