What pins do you collect?

WDWRocksMySocks

DIS Veteran
I just got into pin trading and was curious to hear what other people collect.

I love anything Sleeping Beauty and anything related to the monorail.

I collect Maleficent, Figment, Fantasia, Sword in the Stone, and Mary Poppins.
My wife collects Eeyore, Grumpy, and trains.
My sister collect Pluto and Everest.
My niece collects Cinderella, Minnie, Figment, Tink, Stitch, Aristocats, and Robin Hood.

I collect any. Mainly ones that look nice but right now, it's probably Stitch.

I like pins with moving parts, lights, etc.

I also try to get my favorite rides, the resorts I've stayed at, my very favorite characters, a dated pin from each year I've been to WDW....I also like Mickey Mouse dressed in costumes.

I collect tink with attitude, parks I've been too, some pirate themed, chip and dale... starting to get some muppets

Dh collects pirates, angry donald, and jessica

dd; tink, asian themed, pirates

ds; goofy, buzz, stitch, pirates

i collect chip and dale and cast lanyard, but my favorites are chip and dale cast lanyard and limited edition, so far i have 40 like that.

My primary characters are:
Tigger
Bad Pete
Kermit
Food Related Pins
Characters on/in attractions

Most of the ones that have a little pointy thing (or multiple pointy things) on the back.....:rolleyes1 ....yup, some would say that we lack focus. LOL

After seeing your walls of wall to wall pins, I wouldn't necessarily say you lack focus......you just want them all!

Eeyore, anything having skulls haunted man.
and Zero

I collect whatever I see that I like, although many of my pins have signifigance beyond that. I only get/trade for a pin if I like it. However, I have traded and ended up with VERY rare pins...I got a Hidden Mickey E-Ticket pin at WL at the little trading cart there.

I collect way too much, but I'm pretty selective, just picking ones I like. (Pins I can't get a hold of drive me crazy, naturally.)

Tink
Stitch (the pin in my sig is one of my faves)
Pirates (None of the Fab 5)
Mulan

I'm a big fan of Wilderness Lodge & Epcot. Love the Piece of History pins and the Food & Wine and Not So Scary Party's that we've attended in '04 & '05.

Not a big fan of Stitch or the Princesses or too many of the Hidden Mickey/Cast Lanyards. But I do have some of those that I use for traders. So if anyone cares to trade, let me know. My PinPics user is "istolemykidspins".

I like:
Belle
Haunted Mansion (especially the hitchhiking ghosts!)
Mickey-head shapes
Jack Sparrow
Figment
Castles

My son likes:
Monorails
Buses
Disney Pin Trading logos

My boyfriend concentrates on Nightmare Before Christmas, almost exclusively Jack Skellington, but he also has a villain pin or two that he likes.

I like:
Belle
Haunted Mansion (especially the hitchhiking ghosts!)
Mickey-head shapes
Jack Sparrow
Figment
Castles

My son likes:
Monorails
Buses
Disney Pin Trading logos

My boyfriend concentrates on Nightmare Before Christmas, almost exclusively Jack Skellington, but he also has a villain pin or two that he likes.

I have tons of Nightmare pins for trade if you feel like taking a look at my Traders on PinPics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter