What pins do you collect?

Ok, so I am taking it upon myself to revive this thread, because I love it so much!!!

I was looking at my pins this morning, and I realized that I have more park and cruise line centric pins that movies or characters. I guess that's because I LOVE WDW.

Here's my angry Mickey! Lol.

I also have quite a few Stitch pins, the ones with Stitch as POtC!

mickypin-1.jpg

My DD4 is the big collector. :) She loves the interaction with the CM's and it is almost like an Easter Egg Hunt. She collects the Princesses and Minnie. Then sometime we get a random Pooh or Stitch.

I am going to start collecting Alice because she is my fav. My favorite pin is Donald wearing a Mickey costume with ears.

I just recently noticed how many Haunted Mansion pins that I've gotten lately. So apparently, I collect those now too. I never knew how many neat HM pins there were...who knew?

Also, I was looking on PinPics and eBay and noticed that DLR seems to have had more pins released that I like. Hmmm...I wonder why that is? Perhaps it's to help save me some money when I go to WDW. :rotfl:

I think I really fall into if its shiny... but I try to keep focused...

My huge collection (200+)= memories (things Ive done/experianced etc)
My large collections (100-200)= minnie dressed as _____ (princess, pirate etc), Lilo (mainly alone but I do have a dozen or so stitch)

My medium collections (50-100)= Monorail, Dumbo, summer/tiki, Wilderness Region (fort n lodge)

My small collections (25-50) Tarzan, americana, Fantasmic/sorcerer Mickey, Where Dreams Come True, glitter princess

My complete collections: Bear in the Big Blue House, Bottle caps, Princess Premiere Birthstones

I also have a dozen or so smaller collections of 5-10 pins for an overall total (at last count) 1500+

now I get to start collecting nightmare, nemo and stitch pins for my friend :)

-em

I started off collecting any Stitch pins but that got a little crazy (about 2500 of them on PinPics!) so I have narrowed it down to Stitch in costumes or dressed up somehow. My HG is Stitch dressed as Maleficent from Disney Auctions. I also like to collect Zero (from Nightmare Before Christmas). Every trip I make to WDW, I buy a pin from the resort we stay at plus a pin for the year we went. I also buy the Wildlife Conservation pin from Animal Kingdom during that trip. I also like Halloween pins. Hmmmm, the more I type, the more I'm realizing that I am a little less focused on one or two themes than I thought :)

WOW!! DD has about 250 Stitch pins. I am impressed with your collection!
DS collects anything he likes but lots of Stitch pins too. I collect Pluto and I also like combo pins of characters that don't seem to go together. Like Mickey with Stitch or other characters dressed up in Mickey's clothes.

WOW!! DD has about 250 Stitch pins. I am impressed with your collection!
DS collects anything he likes but lots of Stitch pins too. I collect Pluto and I also like combo pins of characters that don't seem to go together. Like Mickey with Stitch or other characters dressed up in Mickey's clothes.

I guess I should clarify ... there are abut 2500 Stitch pins listed on PinPics ... I don't own that many!! I think I have about 40 or so. Do you have a PinPics ID? I'd love to see all of your collections! 250 Stitch pins is alot!

I guess I should clarify ... there are abut 2500 Stitch pins listed on PinPics ... I don't own that many!! I think I have about 40 or so. Do you have a PinPics ID? I'd love to see all of your collections! 250 Stitch pins is alot!

Hi, Lol! sorry about that! No, I don't have a PinPics ID. What is that? My DD keeps them all on a bulletin board in her room so she can see them everyday. It was a HUGE deal for her when she filled the board up! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter