What Popular WDW Thing Just Doesn't Do It For You?

DH and I loved Animal Kingdom. The rides are great and the atmosphere is nice there too. The best thing is the Lion King Festival, that was the best show ever. We were there Oct. 14th and we are still talking about that show.

The one thing we decided to do without it Hollywood Studios. I do believe we will save our money on that one. Not much to do there at all. Only thing right now that I can think of.:rolleyes1

4) Why WDW thinks that it is ok to feed my kid chicken nuggets/hot dogs/ mac and cheese for an entire vacation as part of the kids meal plan.

I think it's more that they find it CHEAP to feed your kid only that. (Although, to try and be fair, I have a nephew for whom those are, sadly, the staples of his diet.)

I honestly don't think I've EVER done one.
I can see why people do. But DH and I don't have kids so the characters aren't a huge draw for us and our trips are never long enough that we're willing to take 1-2 hours of perfectly good park time to eat. Plus...we're easy to please and are probably more happy with the qs food offerings anyway.

I'm a TS junkie myself, but I understand people who don't partake in TS's. Especially if they find TS meals too expensive. Likewise, if they're only visiting the parks for a day or two. Only makes sense.

For me Disney is a long flight and a long stay, and I needs me my TS's! (If only cause I need to get off my feet and into a dark place for a couple of hours. I'm really rather envious of people who can "withstand" a park--or two!--all at one go from early morning to late at night. I could never.)

I understand that. My daughter loves those foods as well. However, I allow her to alternate those foods with other healthier items. I would like to see a salad and grilled chicken on the menu. Also, my dd loves sushi (basic stuff). It would be nice to be able to order a child's sushi plate.:love:

I think it's more that they find it CHEAP to feed your kid only that. (Although, to try and be fair, I have a nephew for whom those are, sadly, the staples of his diet.)

I'm a TS junkie myself, but I understand people who don't partake in TS's. Especially if they find TS meals too expensive. Likewise, if they're only visiting the parks for a day or two. Only makes sense.

For me Disney is a long flight and a long stay, and I needs me my TS's! (If only cause I need to get off my feet and into a dark place for a couple of hours. I'm really rather envious of people who can "withstand" a park--or two!--all at one go from early morning to late at night. I could never.)

I need my TS as well. Walking alot, making sure everyone gets where they are going and on time. All I want is to get off my feet and be waited on.

I'm no fan of "it's a small world" and I really loathe the people who are rude enough to book their trips for when I plan to be there. :mad:

When is your next trip so I can plan my honeymoon around it you will see that I set the date for it but I am flexable

OK, I'll say it..... I don't care for Magic Kingdom. We go there once every time we're at WDW but I think it's out of guilt more then anything else.

There, I said it. I feel better now;)

***Gasp***Sacrilege! :eek:

I don't get:

1. Indiana Jones - I saw it once about 15 years ago. Have not been back.

2. Character Meals - dumb

3. Resort hotel towel animals - even dumber

With all that said...I love Disneyworld! :love:

Pat

For us, I think the endless autograph lines. I could see one or two, but we kinda see it as wasted time in the parks.

I just don't get the whole character autograph thing. And yes, I have kids and they don't get it either. My younger son does like meeting the characters and getting his picture taken, but we rarely do it because of the horrendous lines. It takes a long time for a person wearing furry gloves and with limited vision to grip and pen and sign a book. It really slows the lines down considerably. My son only visits with the characters at meals or when he happens to see one with no line (rarely, but sometimes at Disneyland).

Call me an anarchist, but I think autographs should be banned. They should sell autograph books that have pre-printed signatures for each character and a space to put a picture.

Call me an anarchist, but I think autographs should be banned. They should sell autograph books that have pre-printed signatures for each character and a space to put a picture.

Now that's a great idea!! I would love to pick up an autograph book and just insert my pictures. :worship:

Well, I've tried AK twice and wasn't impressed and I don't know if I'll visit Hollywood Studios again either... Although, I'm taking my brother and his family next year and none of them have been. They might talk me into Hollywood, but they can do AK on thier own...Parades are good for shortening the ride lines and I watch the fireworks as I wander towards the bus stop so that I can get out of the parks and on a bus before the parks empty out :lmao:

My dh doesn't care for parades or fireworks (he would rather be on rides) and I am not thrilled with the Stitch Escape ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter