What the heck's a fish extender???

parrotheadlois

DIS Veteran
I give up:confused3 , what are they, and why do I need one (cause I'm sure I do).
Can I shop for one - that would be even better.:thumbsup2

What??? You've never had your fish extended???
(Okay, that's as far as I'm taking that train of thought!)

fish extenders look like fun. I just saw a post with the loot that someone got. Holy cow! More fun than trick or treating.

hmmm....this post got me thinking...
rather than worry about the fish extenders thingie, i'm trying to think what i could bring from home as a kind or souvenir to give out.....
something affordable (since by the time 2009 rolls around, we'll have all the staterooms on the ship)..

hmmm....something cute, little, representative of where i live, and that i can afford....

hmmmm.....

So I see what they are....but what is the purpose? (Mindy get your mind out of the gutter!)

So I see what they are....but what is the purpose? (Mindy get your mind out of the gutter!)

So that you and any DIS'ers that you've "met up with" on Cruise Meet threads can exchange little gifts (or bottles of rum!). Or, in our case, so the DIS Unplugged team can bestow us w/ some really cool swag ;)

If you look at the other thread that has pictures of the fish extender, you will also see a post where someone puts what they all got in their fish extender. If our group of podcast cruisers were to do the fish extenders, we'd all bring a small gift to share with everyone else. From that thread people have done candy, gifts from their area (I could bring you all an ear of corn from Iowa :) ), necessities on a cruise, etc. It was said that they ranged from very inexpensive to expensive, but were all fun gifts to receive.

Does anyone think it'd be creepy if I gave everyone lotion?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter