• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What time frame did you get to check-in (get your room) on your last trip

What time did you check-in on your last trip.

• Before 9 am

• Before 10 am

• Before 11 am

• Before Noon

• Before 1 pm

• Before 2 pm

• Before 3 pm

• Before 4 pm

• Before 5 pm

• Before 6 pm

• 6 pm or after - Because I had to wait

• 6 pm or after - Becasue I got there late.

Results are only viewable after voting.

DisDaydreamer

I have this DIS-ease
Curious now what the trend is on this subject. Our last trip to HHI we checked in (got our room) at 2:30 If youy had multiple destinations on your last trip you can select more than one.

check-in or got the room?

On our last trip, 1st and 2nd week of June:
BWV check-in 9am, got room at 4:00
VB - check-in at 12:00, room ready
SSR - check-in at 11:00, room ready

We checked in on Sunday at BWV at 7:30am. They actually had a room ready and waiting for us. I guess occupancy was low that Saturday night. We never dreamed it would be ready, but were very excited.

Arrived between 2:00 and 2:30 at BWV, room was ready. I would change your title to "get room" if that's what you are looking for. There have been times I have checked in around noon but did not get a room until 4:00.

The last trip to BWV, we checked in just about 10:30AM. Our standard view studio was available then. Hooray! I always check in to BWV between 10AM-noon, and the room is always ready when I arrive.

We checked in at 10:30 and were in our room immediately at SSR. This was on a Sunday the weekend before July 4th. The gentleman from Bell Services that took us to our room said to have our room on a Sunday the weekend before July 4th before 11:30 is unheard of.

We checked in (SSR) 10:30am on Sun 5/27 - room wasn't ready, but we were told we'd be in The Grandstand and were given our keys with DDP. We went to Epcot for several hours. Called the # on card around 2:30pm - room was ready. :cloud9:

On 11/24/06, checked into SSR at 8:30 am, got room at 2:30 pm.

I've never had to wait for a room, except that one time, and have sometimes gotten room as early as a 10:00 am check-in.

Last trip (March) we checked in at 3 PM and got right into our 1 bedroom (BCV).

On 11-12-06 checked in at OKW at ~ 12:30 pm and our GV was ready!!

The CM was as surprised as we were.

We were :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: dancing with excitement!

BTW, that was the full week before Thanksgiving last year and it was a great time to be at WDW. Crowds were low and the weather was perfect!

Our last trip (feb 10-17) we got to VWL at about noon and thought I would check in and leave my carry on bags with bell services so we could go to MK.
I was surprised when both rooms were ready!

Keeping my fingers crossed it will be the same this year (Nov 3-10).
Our flight arrives at 11:30 AM.

On our last trip in December we checked in to VWL as soon as we arrived from the airport a little before noon. We were thrilled that our room was ready as we had an early morning flight and were attending MVMCP that night. We got to go have lunch and then hit the room for a nap before we went to the party.

We moved to a 2 bed on the 24th and were able to get in our room a little before 11:00 that morning. We moved our stuff from one room to the other.

Then one more move to SSR on the 26th and our room was ready when I checked in at 9:00 that morning.

I will know in less than two weeks what time we are able to check in for our next trip and will try to remember to come back and report on it.

Assumed you wanted when we were given the room. For VWL in January we were there at 11:30 am and got room about 3:45 pm. That is the one we voted on.

In May we were at HH around 3:00 pm and got the room when we checked-in.

Checked in Beach Club 10:30am Nov.21 (room ready) and BCV Nov. 25 9:00am and room ready by 11:00am.

Arrived at 3:00 PM, room was ready, and we were in by 4:00 PM.

We checked into VWL on 4/14 (Saturday) and were in our room prior to noon. It was great!

In June, we checked into both BCV and then VB by 6PM, when we arrived. Our rooms were ready and clean and well equiped. Also each room was wonderfully situated for us even though we didn't have any special requests.

Bobbi

PS. Our only experience of getting a room late, after 4PM when we had actually checked in earlier was for our first Grand Gathering. This was our first major use of DVC points, and we had 5 rooms, and the main one, our 2 bedroom wasn't ready before 6, and we had dinner ressies at 6. It was a busy DVC time, December, and a Sunday to boot. I worried a bit about the rest of the services, but in the end, that late start wasn't ever given another thought until right now.

Our most recent trip was BCV in May. We arrived a little after 1 PM and went right into our room.

I only voted once, despite the fact that your poll is set up to allow multiple votes, because you said last trip.

On our six most recent trips we have been in our rooms once at 10 AM (OKW), four times between 4-5 PM* (also OKW) and the most recent BCV trip. In our minds, we have gotten our rooms when, or before, we expected and we're happy campers.

* ETA - On all four of those occasions, our rooms were not ready when we arrived (between 10 AM and Noon) -- nor did we expect them to be. We went to the parks and called back after 4 PM. In each case, the room was ready when we called, but I have no way of knowing how early the room was actually available. Could have been ready at 12:30 PM, could have been 3:59 PM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter