• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What time frame did you get to check-in (get your room) on your last trip

What time did you check-in on your last trip.

• Before 9 am

• Before 10 am

• Before 11 am

• Before Noon

• Before 1 pm

• Before 2 pm

• Before 3 pm

• Before 4 pm

• Before 5 pm

• Before 6 pm

• 6 pm or after - Because I had to wait

• 6 pm or after - Becasue I got there late.

Results are only viewable after voting.
We checked in at OKW on a Saturday near 10:30 and got right in the room. Like Disneyhumbug, we almost always check in around that same time and at least half the time, we get right in.
We've only had to wait twice until 4:00 (and that's since 1992).

check-in or got the room?

On our last trip, 1st and 2nd week of June:
BWV check-in 9am, got room at 4:00
VB - check-in at 12:00, room ready
SSR - check-in at 11:00, room ready

Okay miss snarky... I changed my title to avoid confusion. ;) Going to do another poll because this one doesn't give a good indication as to who had to wait.

EDIT: Going to hold off on 2nd poll for now.

Last trip was to the VWL. We walked up at about 4 pm to check in and our 1 bedroom villa was ready for us. Very easy check in process.

Checked into SSR 1 BR on 6/17 @ 9 am and room was ready.:cool1:

when we checked into OKW back in Sept of 07 I was able to check in before 10am but the key was not activated until after 2pm. I found the fact that they let me check in at least to be very helpful

Rodney H

In April, we checked in at 8:00 a.m. with extended family.

It was almost 5pm getting in the room.

I was so relieved when I finally called and they said the studio part of the 2bdrm was finally ready, and we could wait in their until the other part was ready.

DSIS and DBIL didn't understand.

Never had to wait yet...knock on wood!

In Aug we check into OKW (OKA/AKV split stay) at around 7pm. We have never arrived this late before, so I expect the room to be ready...but I am nervous about location. We made a request (which I know is only a request), but when arriving late the room ready policy can work to a disadvantage in that regard....

Checked in at OKW at 7:30 am on Sunday 6/10...2 bedroom was ready in requested building.
I was pleasantly shocked :cool1:

I'm knocking on my head.....as I write this....

We always arrive about 11am....we take 1st flight out....

So far we are 5/5:goodvibes :cheer2:
Our room was ready at checkin.....
Kerri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter