What time of day is the May 4 Live show?

cdotla

Trish
Hey Guys:

Any details on what time of day the Live show is going to be? Even just day or nite wld help.

Unfortunately I don't think I am going to be able to do it in the day due to the kiddos. Trust me...you would not want my 2 and 4 yr olds running around while you are trying to record!

I am hoping for an evening event, but any details wld help...not too long now!!!:cool1:

Many thanks!

Aw, c'mon...

Kevin used to teach Kindergarten. Bawb can give them rides on Kahtkam. Julie & CorEy can practice for when they have kids...and if worse comes to worst, John or Pete can lock them in a locker ;)

:crazy: Just don't let Regina plan it-- a 7 am breakfast show does not sound like fun. Don't forget we're on vacation here! Everyone thought Kevin would be scary in the morning, they haven't met me with a 3 hour time change working against me.:crazy: I have to add that I am so excited to meet everyone. See you all soon!!!:yay:

I'd like to chime in as well on the aprox time of the taping. We actually are scheduled to go home on the 30th but I'm trying to talk DW into adding a few days and staying for the show but it means moving rental car, air fare and hotels. She thinks I'm a bit nuts but Wildeoscar has inspired me.

actually, i think I am going to head down for the live audience show. with slightly more planning.

Aw, c'mon...

Kevin used to teach Kindergarten. Bawb can give them rides on Kahtkam. Julie & CorEy can practice for when they have kids...and if worse comes to worst, John or Pete can lock them in a locker ;)

You know, between all of them sound like enough people to watch a few kids. May be I just might bring my kids...... Kevin could plan a lesson and do arts and crafts with them. He could teach them how to review a restaurant, give a math lesson on tipping 18% (but no more since they are using the DDE card), and finally, story time would include the classic story of the sad little crab cake and a lady that gives kiss on the leeeeps! Bob will provide snacks, dole whips of course. CorEy can do the science segment by taking them on air boat rides to see gators. And finally Julie can lead show and tell and give a geography lesson when she shows off her treasures from around the "World". Oh my children will love it, and I will be able to sit back with a mogetoe and enjoy the Pod cast for the first time ever! :rotfl: How can I sign up for every live show untill my 2 year old is eighteen!:lmao:

how about professional instruction for how to do international first class dinner service. Getting the napkin to fluff in one flip takes a lot of practice.

oh I know, how about a lesson on using calculus based physics to approximate values for rates of change as an approximation for how much longer you have to wait in line for Astro Orbiter. Kids would love that.

or if you give your kids their allowance money I can teach them to play Craps.

how about professional instruction for how to do international first class dinner service. Getting the napkin to fluff in one flip takes a lot of practice.

oh I know, how about a lesson on using calculus based physics to approximate values for rates of change as an approximation for how much longer you have to wait in line for Astro Orbiter. Kids would love that.

or if you give your kids their allowance money I can teach them to play Craps.

Nah, we don't gamble were Baptist! :rotfl: We home school so we've already covered calculus and physics. :idea: How about something more practical like how to stalk someone and win a cruise for dear ol' mom? Now that would be touching especially since mothers day is right around the corner! :flower3:

I was thinking of running a seminar on Conserving battery life for an I-phone while searching for someone that is giving away a cruise. We can call it battery life 101. Right WildeOscar :thumbsup2

You know, between all of them sound like enough people to watch a few kids. May be I just might bring my kids...... Kevin could plan a lesson and do arts and crafts with them. He could teach them how to review a restaurant, give a math lesson on tipping 18% (but no more since they are using the DDE card), and finally, story time would include the classic story of the sad little crab cake and a lady that gives kiss on the leeeeps! Bob will provide snacks, dole whips of course. CorEy can do the science segment by taking them on air boat rides to see gators. And finally Julie can lead show and tell and give a geography lesson when she shows off her treasures from around the "World". Oh my children will love it, and I will be able to sit back with a mogetoe and enjoy the Pod cast for the first time ever! :rotfl: How can I sign up for every live show untill my 2 year old is eighteen!:lmao:

I see you left me off of your list - excellent mothering instincts!!!!

Not Fair! The podcast would be the ONLY thing I would get up before 9 am on vacation for! ( We do not ride many rides by the way ) :)

I am soooo with you on this.

And that 6am thing.....that might change <cough cough>

I was just joking anyway.

What a relief, because I don't know who I was trying to convince with that 9am... 10, 10:30 is more like it...

If Walter is there he can show the kids his scar!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter