What time of day is the May 4 Live show?

My wife and I will be returning from a Land/Sea cruise on the 4th. We have a room booked at the Raddison at the Port on the evening of the 4th. We are considering canceling this reservation and making the trip west to the Gaylord Palms to attend.

It would be nice to have a firm time for the "Live Podcast" for planning purposes.

Any advice on what the most cost effective way would be to get from Port Canaveral to the Gaylord and where to stay on the evening of the 4th. We need to be at MCO at 11:00 am for a flight back to Boston on the morning of the 5th.

Advice/comments are welcome!

Thanks,
Dennis-

Hi Dennis...

We are not being intentionall vague. It's just plans have not yet been finalized...other than the announced date.

As soon as we know details, they will be shared.

Kevin

Thanks Kevin! I'll keep watching the boards for details.

Dennis-

Thanks Kevin. I really excited about this, but I'm runnning the Minnie 15K that morning and we have dinner reservations for Jiko's that night (my reward). However, the dinner plans can be changed if that's what it takes to be at a Podcast Session. Wahooooooo!

I have to stop reading this thread. I'm so jealous of all you that are going to this I can't stand it. Plus I was originally going to Disney May 4th to 11th, but switched my dates...which I NEVER would have done if I had known about the live audience podcast! :headache:

I could still change back though...what the heck do I care if the kids are dying to go to a MNSSHP? So what if that's all they talk about? So what if they are already planning their costumes? It isn't like I go to Disney for them anyway, they are just my cover. :rotfl:

OK Guys...:rolleyes1 ...all the obsessive planners are obsessing!

You are killing us!!!

Hi Dennis...

We are not being intentionall vague. It's just plans have not yet been finalized...other than the announced date.

As soon as we know details, they will be shared.

Kevin

OK Guys...:rolleyes1 ...all the obsessive planners are obsessing!

You are killing us!!!

I have trip planning OCD also. :rotfl:
I was SO hoping the taping would take place at the Swan/Dolphin. We won't have a rental car this trip.
I just keep staring at my calendar.. what will I have to shuffle around so I can get to the podcast? Where can I cut the budget so I can pay for a car or cab to get to the podcast? How will I tell my kids that Kaht Kam is not a thrill ride they are tall enough to ride? Will I be able to convince them that it's ok for a grown man to be walking around with his shirt off revealing surgery marks? :confused3

You know, there is a rather large group of WISH'ers running the Minnie Marathon that morning...... Hint hint.....:rolleyes1

We are thinking of attending...
Will watch the boards for more info.
:surfweb:

I am actually trying to find flights just for the day. We are coming down for the weekend two weeks after that and I have to work on the 3rd and 5th....so a day is all I have! DH has been a big fan of the podcasts for a long time and would LOVE to be there. I will watch for details and hopefully be able to surprise him!!

I booked a flight:cool1: Soooo excited. 1:00 right? Wanted to make sure I had the address right so I lifted this for us from their website

Exterior-Facade_Hero.jpg

Looking for Gaylord Palms™ Resort & Convention Center?

It’s easy: Follow the sun.

Need more specific directions?

The 65-acre property is located just 1.5 miles from the main gate of the WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort at the intersection of Osceola Parkway and South International Drive in Kissimmee-St. Cloud, Florida. Gaylord Palms is a straight shot from the Orlando International Airport south exit, via the Central Florida Greeneway (S.R. 417). STREET ADDRESS
6000 W Osceola Parkway
Kissimmee, FL 34746​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter