What trips count toward Insider status?

mathgeek

DIS Veteran
Do all of the trips, including the DCL pre- and post-cruise trips as well as the DCL onboard trips count as separate trips toward your Insider status? More curious whether I'll get my next ABD Insider pin on the Med Magic. ;)

I would imagine so! Since we had to book the cruise and the ABD separately and it's counted as an ABD on the site....I hope it counts. hahaha! That will be our #12 and we love our pins! haha

Yes, they count as separate ABD's. I took the Prague extension after the Danube river cruise, and they gave me the #8 Insider pin for the cruise, and the #9 Insider pin for the extension.

Sayhello

Yes, they count as separate ABD's. I took the Prague extension after the Danube river cruise, and they gave me the #8 Insider pin for the cruise, and the #9 Insider pin for the extension.

Sayhello
Yay! Thanks! :)

I would imagine so! Since we had to book the cruise and the ABD separately and it's counted as an ABD on the site....I hope it counts. hahaha! That will be our #12 and we love our pins! haha
I like that it'll count towards both my ABD Insider status and my DCL Castaway Club status at the same time!

Wow,that is such a random response.

I'm just wondering where thread it was intended for is and what they are discussing. Lol

Wow,that is such a random response.

I'm just wondering where thread it was intended for is and what they are discussing. Lol
Aggiedog, I'm pretty sure this person is a spammer. They just joined Saturday, and have been posting random, non-specific posts all over the board. I've reported them. If they are not a spammer, I'm not sure what they're up to.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter