What wouldn't you do again?

sobecat

Earning My Ears
If you had it to do over what one thing would you not spend the time and/or money to do? Why not?

Early character breakfasts. I felt we wasted too much time sitting in the restaurant when we could have been in the parks while the lines were small.

IMO: Skip the Character Meals, you spend all that extra money to eat with the character's walking around you. You can see the characters in the parks without shelling out the extra money.

Also, I would skip "Sounds Dangerous" with Drew Carey. I am a huge Drew Carey fan, this was such a disappointment. At one point I was tempted to write to disney and ask if they would give me 7 minutes worth of my admission ticket back because it was so horrible.

Not get a fast pass and wait in line for 45 minutes. ;) I'll make sure I plan to always get my fast passes especially for EE and RNR.:)

IMO: Skip the Character Meals, you spend all that extra money to eat with the character's walking around you. You can see the characters in the parks without shelling out the extra money.

I like the time that character meals save. I like the idea of killing two birds with one stone - eating and seeing characters - and saving time. And we avoid standing in lines to see the more popular characters.

So, there you go - save money by skipping the character meals or save time by going to a few character meals.

That's interesting - two different perspectives!

STICH!! We would not do Stich again!

Easy Answer.

I am a big Disney World fan, to the point I've got six Disney tattoos, but got to agree with this one in its entirety. NEVER Stitch. WASTE OF TIME. Avoid, bypass.

Can't they get it right?! They've had so many attractions in this spot. Tear down the interior, and start from scratch. Stop trying to put attractions around the same layout that JUST DON"T WORK!!

Buy a Dole Whip:sad2: I thought it was absolutely horrible! We try 1-2 new eating establishments every trip and the ones that will not make our cut again are: Hollywood and Vine in MGM and 50s Prime Time in MGM and Alfredo's in Italy. that's about it for us because SO MANY things in WDW are wonderful :love: . See you in June 2008:surfweb: popcorn:: :cool2: princess:

....and Test Trak (we found the intro horribly boring and hoped the ride would be worth the wait; to us it wasn't) and the NEMO ride in EPCOT. After seeing the NEMO show in AK, the ride in EPCOT was well below our expectations.

I like the time that character meals save. I like the idea of killing two birds with one stone - eating and seeing characters - and saving time. And we avoid standing in lines to see the more popular characters.

So, there you go - save money by skipping the character meals or save time by going to a few character meals.

Funny I was thinking the same thing as you... the thing I won't do in Disney is SLEEP IN... we always get the 8:05 am character dining reservation on the day the park has a 9am opening... that way we have breakfast, see the characters and are ready to hit the park at the 9am opening

I agree. We always do character meals because they save time standing in line. Chef Mickeys and Crystal Palace are my favorites and you can see the classic characters and Pooh characters. That's a lot of photo/autograph time you don't have to stand out in the hot sun for.

There are two attractions that I will not waste my time on. They are STITCH and It's a Bug's Life.

I also do not feel character meals are a waste or money or time. We enjoy our meals and do them early so that we are already inside the park at opening. I love going to Crystal Palace early for breakfast in MK and getting an early seating time and getting the family picture with the castle on Main St. and nobody is behind us! It's us and the castle.

::yes:: This is my thought too. I'm going to be waiting in enough lines, I'm not going to want to wait in another line just to get a picture and an autograph with a character when I can do that at breakfast (or lunch or dinner) when I'm already have downtime planned.

We did a horse drawn carraige ride at FW after dark. It might have been wonderful during the day......but as we entered the woods we couldn't see anything. We couldn't really even see each other. It really was a waste of time and money.

I would not do Animal Kingdom again. Once was more than enough.

Chef Mickey's and Concourse Steakhouse. The best part about the Concourse Steakhouse was this blue glow alcoholic beverage. I drank 4 of them just to help get the steak down :sick: . Then, gave up and stumbled my buzzed behind back to the Poly. DH went to Captain Hooks that night to grab replacement dinner, since we missed the snacks in the concierge lounge. We have decided that staying at the Contemporary wouldn't be worth our time because we hate the food there.

I would not do Animal Kingdom again. Once was more than enough.

I agree, I was not impressed at all. I've been twice, the second time was only because we wanted to see Expedition Everest. We weren't even able to get on the ride, all the fast passes were gone for the day in the first hour that they opened. There was NO SHADE anywhere in Asia either, and for some reason that park seemed like it was always 20 degrees warmer than the other parks. It was not a pleasant experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter