What wouldn't you do again?

Not to be redundant but Stitch was just horrible! I think the animatronic work is awesome but they could do so much more!! For god sake they strap you in so you can't escape when the smell from the burp is soo horrible you want to run out the door! For as much as that may play to a kids sense of humor,,I didn't hear anyone laughing or saying anything good about this attraction in our group!!

At Disney, there is nothing my family and I really DON'T like. Sure, we are not huge fans of Animal Kingdom or Stitch, but we still go and ride those things because they're still fun, still magical, and still a fun experience. Personally, we find Drew Carey a way to sit down and relax in the dark. We wake up at disney at 10 or so every morning. This way, we're never tired or cranky and can make the most out of the day. I absolutely despise when people are trying to get the most out of their money and get up at sunrise and go to bed after midnight. You think that you are able to do more things, but really you are just letting yourself and your loved ones get sick, tired, and unable to enjoy their time. (no offense!). Get up in the morning whenever you feel like it (but still make plans!) and let your vacation flow along without many problems.

Maybe I am just saying these things because I have gone to Disney at least once a year since i was born. (Twice since my ticker and I live far away from wdw), so I guess it would mean a lot for some people to get to the parks early so they can fit everything into their day.

sorrry for my harsh criticisim. LOL,
enjoy your day.:grouphug:

Stay offsite. We absolutely love PoP Century and it's convenience to the parks. Other amenities like EMH are vary important to us.

Not worth doing, in my opinion:
The Circle of Life in Epcot (unless you go in the summer and need a place to cool off for a while!)
Stitch's Great Escape in MK
The Making of Me in Epcot - Will this ever be updated?

We HATED Sci-Fi Cafe at Hollywood Studios. Got boring real quick and we couldn't sit with our entire party. We've gone twice, thought we'd give it another shot, and it was worse the second time.

And Cinderella's Royal Table. We've gone for lunch and dinner and we disliked the food at both. Not worth the money. We can say, been there, done that, but I'd rather go to 1900 Park Fare to have the kids meet Cinderella.

And I am glad to read that I'm not the only one who's not a fan of AK. My hubby loves it, but I get a horrid headache and feel sick everytime I'm there.

I agree. Although it might not be my choice as I have little kids.

And, I wouldn't sit through Country Bear Jamboree. When are they going to get rid of that old dog?

I love the CBJ! That's one of the main reasons I'm going to WDW (we're from Calif and go to DL often, but they took out the CBJ 10 years ago). Now if only they had America Sings at WDW....

JULIE

Won't plan late dinners for slower months like sept. It was a nightmare to get back to POR . It took us two hours to get home from the concourse steakhouse!

I wouldn't do Pop again. I thought it was more or less one step about Motel 6.

I also would not do Stitch or Nemo again (UNLESS I someday have kids who want to see these things, then I'll go for the sake of them)

We won't have a dinner in a park different than the park we spent the day at.

We were RUNNNNNNINGG to Epcot after a full day at MK. My kids were dead! Plan your dinner the same park you are spending the day at!!:)

PLEASE don't flame me for this; but Fantasmic~

It was sooo incredibly crowded and packed. I am not clusterphobic but I definately felt it there. Getting out after it was over was a nightmare to say the least. My son was much younger when we did it and all I kept thinking was "Please don't let go of my hand, please hold tight."

The show was fine but the crowd and amount of time we waited ahead was just not worth it for us to do again~

JMHO...;)

This is hard because I love love love so much about Disney.... but the one thing I will never do again is the Universe of Energy with Ellen Degeneres.
B O R I N G!!!!!! :faint:

Is it even still there??

On the other end of the spectrum: the highlight of our visit a few years ago was walking up to an empty "Body Wars" ride. No one in line, no one at the gate. We thought it was closed. Then a Disney Castmember saw us and asked if we wanted to see the inner workings... YES WE DID! He took me and my hesitant 5 year old son into the control room to see the monitoring screens of every simulator vehicle. Then we got to ride the ride all by ourselves. Awesome! :thumbsup2

Drew Carey is definitely a disappoint as well as the tomorrowland transit and carousel of progress at MK. BUILD SOMETHING ELSE!! Those dinosaurs need laid to rest! Character dining is great because it does kill 2 birds with one stone! I like Stitch so even though it's corny, we go! Won't ever eat at Cinderella's royal table either, horrible service, lousy food and overpriced!

The Family Magic Tour. Our tour guide was so dull...and this was just a giant waste of time.

DH and I went probably 8 years ago. We had to pay a separate price in addition to the regular park tickets. It was very crowded and just not enjoyable for us at all.

The luau at the Poly. It was mediocre food, boring show, and the kids kept saying "is it almost over?"

Another vote for Mickey's backyard BBQ. The food was terrible and it was buggy and hot being outside. We had alot more fun at Chef Mickey seeing the same characters there.

What do you mean?

Can you describe this attraction?

I think you might have it confused with something else.

This is the video "attraction" you watch in Epcot starring Martin Short as he explains and goes through the entire birthing process.

It seemed like it was produced in the very early 80's. I remember suffering through it when I was a kid, then saw it for the last time in 2003 when I was pregnant. (Thought it would substitute for birthday classes! Just kidding.)

We've been back twice since then, so this attraction may have closed in the last 4 years. Trust me, we didn't bother to seek it out, my little one would not have enjoyed it and would have had way too many questions I didn't want to have to answer on vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter