Whatever snowmen do in ...summer! June challenge

Finally - I started a new album - only 3 pages done but it's started!!

Thanks to Dsil coming over to scrap with me I got 6 pages done yesterday!

Woohoo!! I'm on board with 30 pages. Made a scrapbook for our principals jubilee celebration. She's been a nun for 50 years.

planning a Disney trip in Sept 2015 - I know a year away
always Dinoland is done!!
I have 12 pages done
gotta work on them when I can - no idea if I'm working overtime on weekends until Thursdays so really can't plan on doing any scrapping - been working on these for a few weeks now but love how they turned out

Got my last 13 pages done for the month.

How is everyone else doing? One more day to get your totals in!

Finished 9 more this past week - not gonna make my goal this month - guess I'll blame summer!

I got 10 pages completed this weekend. I may be able to do a few more tomorrow...

Becky

I got 8 more done this morning & posted in Liberty Square
The Haunted Mansion I did before & don't know if I applied in this or not when I did it so didn't count it

Finished two more pages this afternoon, that should make 38 for the month of June for me!

Becky

Iowa Tater!:cool1:

Ok, I have only seen Miss Tater post once. If you are out there please let me know if you would like to host. As you are new, the winner usually hosts the next month.
I owe, forgive me please:worried:, someone a month of hosting because I won and was unable to host and she stepped up for me. I cant remember the name. I am so sorry!
Anyways, I would be happy to do another month to make up for that now, or when that wonderful person wins again. Either way.
How long do we wait for a response? Buffy? Nancy?
:hippie:

Iowa Tater!:cool1:

Ok, I have only seen Miss Tater post once. If you are out there please let me know if you would like to host. As you are new, the winner usually hosts the next month.
I owe, forgive me please:worried:, someone a month of hosting because I won and was unable to host and she stepped up for me. I cant remember the name. I am so sorry!
Anyways, I would be happy to do another month to make up for that now, or when that wonderful person wins again. Either way.
How long do we wait for a response? Buffy? Nancy?
:hippie:

Usually just a day or 2. If you don't hear from her by Thursday, I can host for the month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter