Whatever snowmen do in ...summer! June challenge

I'm here. I just don't get to post (or scrapbook) as often as I would like.

I could definitely host and will get that started today on my lunch break. July is turning out to be a busy month for me so please bear with me.

Thanks!!

I'm here. I just don't get to post (or scrapbook) as often as I would like.

I could definitely host and will get that started today on my lunch break. July is turning out to be a busy month for me so please bear with me.

Thanks!!

No worries! The thread pretty much runs itself and you don't have to update daily. Some do a once a week thing, some every day, how ever it works for you.
Congrats on the win!!

Hey Iowa Tater!
Great to see you again and welcome to hosting!
I understand about work and all. Welcome to real life, right?
If you run into any problems, just let one of us know and we are willing to help out!
And I will definitely be in for the month. Have about 2000 Alaskan photos to work through!

No worries! The thread pretty much runs itself and you don't have to update daily. Some do a once a week thing, some every day, how ever it works for you.
Congrats on the win!!

Thanks! Hopefully this month is as productive. :)

Hey Iowa Tater!
Great to see you again and welcome to hosting!
I understand about work and all. Welcome to real life, right?
If you run into any problems, just let one of us know and we are willing to help out!
And I will definitely be in for the month. Have about 2000 Alaskan photos to work through!

Ooooh! Alaska! I bet those are some gorgeous pictures. I had a friend from college that lived up there for a while and he loved it.

The new challenge is now up! Hope to see you all there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter