Whats a good perk you have

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
at yuor job ?

aside from Pay and Medical and the things we all seek

I could just stop and chat with people, find out whats going on in there life and thats considered real good by my boss

I pretty much have the same schedule as my kids - evenings, weekends, holidays, and summers are off.

If I don't feel like being sociable I can just hang out in my room.

I work from home, get maybe one incoming phone call a month, do everything else via email and Skype conference calls, and have autonomy to make decisions without consulting anyone first. It's pretty sweet.

We also get a ton of free products and samples. And my boss buys us lunch whenever we do meet in a local office.

Oh, and if I ever need ANYTHING as far as time off, I get it. My boss is awesome like that, and we have unlimited sick and vacation days anyway.

Wow, feeling like I am getting short changed.
We just got a new coffee machine at work with a touch screen. 2 brands of coffee, lattes, mochas, espresso, hot chocolate, milk, chocolate or vanilla add ins.
All free.
No helping my blood pressure or my blood sugar, but tasty.

We just got a new coffee machine at work with a touch screen. 2 brands of coffee, lattes, mochas, espresso, hot chocolate, milk, chocolate or vanilla add ins.
All free.

Well that's cool!
I may get lots of time off, but sadly when I do have to worK, there's no free coffee for me.

All free.

I also think thats pretty cool

All free.

Haha, that was a given when I was in an office. God forbid the machine broke or the facilities managers didn't fill it!

Our last two weeks in the office before it closed and we all went remote, they took the water and coffee machines out. There was only about 20 people in the office by then, but geesh....you'd think we were going to die of thirst or caffeine withdraws lol My boss even asked - do you think the water is OK to drink from the drinking fountain? I was like, ummm yes....there is a water bottle spigot attached to it!

Weirdos. Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter