What's better? Fantasmic on the west coast or east?

Who has the better Fantasmic? Disneyland or Disney World?

• Disneyland

• Disney World

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just had a GREAT idea. Now, only if I were an Imagineer...what if Disney World reworked their version of Fantasmic and made it a hybrid of World of Color and Fantasmic? Could you imagine? They could incorporate the best of both worlds and make one big awesome show. Install new WOC style fountains, get a Murphy 2.0, add more lights and effects in the mountain backdrop...what do you guys think? World of Fantasmic? :-)

Thanks for posting that video link. It was interesting to see some of the differences. I still think Disneyland's is a better experience, but to anyone who has never seen either version, I would wholeheartedly recommend checking out the WDW version.

And it's certainly not like trying to compare POTC at Disneyland with the ride they call POTC at the MK.

I've heard that about POTC, Sleepless. What's the big difference? I've ridden both, but it's been 10 years since I've ridden the MK version. I just road DL's version like a week ago for the first time. Is it longer than MK's?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter