What's for dinner thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably spaghetti hoops on toast..

I love Spaghetti Hoops, my 6 year old hates them though:confused3

I ended up having chicken and rice and DD had beans on toast as she is poorly and has no appetite, poor thing missed the school christmas dinner and was very sad about it so we have promised her one on Saturday so we are now having two Christmas dinners this year lol.

sausages,roast potatoes and veg

Grilled chicken, crinkle cut chips & sweetcorn

Chicken stir fry in blackbean sauce & noodles

We are having, Fish Fingers, New Potatoes, Green beans and sweet corn as it is all I have in and can't get to tesco as DD is off school ill.

No dinner for me tonight....we have just got back from taybarns :scared1: ive never eaten so much in my life !!!!

Yesterday we had KFC & today we are having roast beef, roast potatoes, carrots, broccoli, runner beans & yorkshire puddings

On Saturday night we had a Chinese as my Aunt and Uncle Came Round..... Everyone had as follows:

Mum- Chicken Curry and Chips.
Conor- Chicken Fried Rice.
Robert- Deep fried Crispy Chicken in Cantonese Style Sauce and Chips.
Uncle- Sweet and Sour Chicken with fried rice.
Auntie- Mixed Vegetables with Cashew Nuts and Crispy Noodles.
Me- Chicken and Cashew Nuts, plus chips.

Last night I had salmon in lemon and herb butter.... Yum!

Bob xoxoxox

For quickness tonight(as Dd7 has her Christmas Play)i bought a turkey+stuffing breast joint wrapped in bacon from Asda's,with we will have with mash+asparagus.x.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter