What's the best value resort for WDW bus transportation ?

zdad59

They call me "ThePrince of Planning"
We're staying 29 Dec-Jan 4. Currently booked at All Star Movies. Is any one of the value resorts better than another for WDW bus transportation? We usually do 1 night in value , then move to Wilderness Lodge, but at this high price time of year we're spending all 6 nights in a value resort.

TIA

Transportation could vary on any given day. If it’s a priority for you, would you consider renting a car? Then you wouldn’t have to worry about the bus.

No, as far as values go, I think the bus service is fairly consistent. There are always those rouge times where you may get a full 30 min window to wait on the next bus but for the most part, WDW does a great job moving around all the guests. I know there are people out there that have had horrific bus stories but that's not the norm. If you are doing traditional to/from resort travel and don't have any really early ADR's anywhere, I think you will be just fine

I think the POP Resort because if I'm not mistaken the Allstars is the same bus for Music, Sports and Movies.

Art of Animation too but I've never really considered this one a value.

I think the POP Resort because if I'm not mistaken the Allstars is the same bus for Music, Sports and Movies.

Each All Star has their own bus. Sometimes, during the very slow times during the day when there's only a handful of people waiting they will share one bus.

I think it's pretty similar across all the values. AoA and Pop have their own bus 100% of the time, but the majority of time, the All Stars do as well. On the rare occasion they do share, Sports is the first pick up and drop off, but it wouldn't sway me much between the three because of how infrequently it happens.

Last edited:
We have stayed at all of the values. The most recent value being Art of Animation. We've never experienced bad transportation issues at any of them.

We were very happy with the single bus location at POP with clear chain, single file queues. Every now and then, there was a wait for a second but. The resort is able to accomodate the new articulated buses for additional capacity.

Art of Animation too but I've never really considered this one a value.
I don't consider AOA a value at all. It costs more than Moderates most of the time. It's usually just DH and I so we would only get the Little Mermaid rooms at AOA and I've heard some not so great things about them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter