What's the biggest Disney event of 2009?

What's the biggest Disney event of 2009?

• The American Idol Experience

• Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure

• D23 / The D23 Expo

• Up

• Disney Parks' "Celebrate Today" Festivities

• Toy Story Double Feature in 3-D

• Disney Buys Marvel

• The Muppets Back in the Spotlight

• A Christmas Carol or Prep & Landing

• The Princess and the Frog

• Disney Channel - Sonny with a Chance, Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place, Jonas Brothers

• The Kickoff of the Disney XD Television Channel

Results are only viewable after voting.
Some very good choices here. Disney buying Marvel could have long lasting repercussions in the company and th revival of the animated feature is pretty big to me but the news that came out of the D23 expo blew me away. What a way to make a splash in the Disney community!

Some very good choices here. Disney buying Marvel could have long lasting repercussions in the company and th revival of the animated feature is pretty big to me but the news that came out of the D23 expo blew me away. What a way to make a splash in the Disney community!

Good points - I was thinking about voting for D23, but ultimately I went with The Princess and the Frog, I think it could make a huge impact in the longrun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter