What's the last thing you bought online?

Hint water. I love this stuff. I have it on auto-ship @ home but I'm at my son's house. Not sure when it's arriving.

Few weeks back, the Presto electric fold away fry pan. I LOVE it and would highly recommend it. I use it almost daily!

Not sure if it count since it is not physical but I booked tickets for the "Peak 2 Peak Gondola" in Whistler last week.

Besides that I believe it was a sweater for DD1.

Me - printer ink
My husband - one of those headlights that you wear when hiking in the dark
Oldest Daughter - video game
Youngest daughter - yarn for Disney animaguri

I just ordered a 3'x5' Ferrari flag to fly on race weekends.

A Ferrari flag? Careful where you put that thing, it may spontaneously burst into flames...true to the original. :teeth:

Last thing I bought online? Car related, similar to you. I bought a set of Fuze earphones to put in my race helmet so I can hear my team better.

DW? Good grief...who knows? Packages show up every week.

New phone case as my one is breaking apart

A digital subscription to The Washington Post through Amazon Prime (6months free, $3.99 a month after that).

New wedge sandals, since it will be summer here in Florida for the next five months. I found them on Amazon -- $40 cheaper than DSW, and I get them in two days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter